28. Worst

________________________

(Yoongi's POV)

49 MINUTES AGO

I received a call on my personal number twice and both the times it was hung up after the third ring.
In that instance I knew it was Daniel. I signalled Hobi to dial the number from one of our spare phones and pass it to me.

" Yoongi here. " I assured.

" Boss, I have bad news after bad news. " Daniel was running out of breath.

" I need all the details. " I commanded.

" Bureau knows it was her. " His voice was low, almost scared.

" WHAT ! Are you fucking kidding me ? My moppers never do such mistakes. "

" Cops reached the site before they could. Hence, no cleaning took place. They found a nail. DNA records matched with y/n's "
By the time he completed his sentence, I started feeling like everything around me was turning dark. My heart struggled to suck oxygen from air.
It was my responsibility to keep y/n clean. It was my responsibility to sure that she doesn't get caught for the tasks I put her on.
She didn't want to do this one in the first place, I lured her with extra money, I convinced her knowing how swiftly she carried out such big missions.

" Boss ? "

" Boss can you hear me ? "

I was jolted out with Daniel's panicked voice.

" Tell me. " I tried to sound calm and composed.

" I have more news. I'm not a 100% certain about it but as far as my sources can get the info... "

" Cut it short Daniel. I'm losing patience. " I shouted out of frustration.

" The man who was killed by y/n, his name was Xien Choi, Chinese immigrant. He was a lose foot contract killer but one of my sources saw him on multiple counts at Nights down , Gangnam. He was delivering packages to Pheonix. "

" You mean Pheonix of Black Dogs ? " I asked with my breath choked in my throat.

" Yes boss. Probably he was working with them. "

My mouth fell open after that. I fall down on my chair, the phone clutched in my hand as my head started spinning.
All of my doubts, over all these years, were now making a clearer picture. I knew I had worse things coming after agreeing to the deal of abducting Jungkook but Black Dogs were the last thing in my mind.
What I have dragged y/n into !