22. Her Past

_______________________________

________________________________

!! TRIGGER WARNING !!
( Very graphic description of sexual abuse, assualt, trauma. )

Jungkook was not expecting such a threat from Hobi but his 23 years of willing or unwilling involvement with so-called upper-class business elites have taught him that the ones who have the widest smiles and softest tone are the ones who carry axes in their bags.

Gulping down the tension of the situation Jungkook tried to force up a smile and pretend that what Hobi said was just a joke.

" Relax, you are safe until you treat her the way she deserves. " Hobi said with a slay smile and Jungkook scoffed.

" I shouldn't have had that tone and I am sorry for that. " said the younger in a calm and composed tone this time.

" Now this is something impressive. Accept your flaws and life gets much easier. "

Jungkook nodded at this.

" But Jungkook-shi, I doubt your capabilities of accepting her flaws, and let me remind you, she has a lot of it. " Hobi's face unreadable while saying it.

" I don't care about her flaws, I just want her to tell me the truth. That's all I ask for. "

" Easy to say without even knowing a bit of her past "

" Tell me then, and after that, I'll prove you wrong. " Jungkook had no idea from where all of this confidence was channeling. All his life he had been this shy boy, unable to express himself but all of a sudden he was a fighter, first was 6 years ago when he chose art over his dad's filthy money and years later it was for this woman whom he knew for less than 72 hours but was ready to wage a war for her.

" I like this attitude and let's put you through this test then. " Hobi grinned.

Jungkook laid back on the couch a bit, gesturing the older to proceed.

" 5 years ago I saw 2 youngsters, dressed in bloody clothes standing outside HopeWorld's door. Both of them with a look of guilt, helplessness, and desperation on their face. They both looked like trouble and trust me or not Jungkook-shi but I have a thing for making myself put into such a mess.

That's when I met Jimin and Y/N for the first time. After giving them some food and a room to stay in, I knew whom I needed to contact and that's how Yoongi comes into the picture. Once being the cop, he had seen the crime world from both the ends, and if someone who can find a loophole to save those kids would be him. "

Hobi stopped to gulp some water while Jungkook was still having difficulty believing that Yoongi is an ex-cop.

" After an hour of convincing and make believing that we were on their side, Y/N decided to spill out the truth in front of us.