23. Fighter

_______________________________

_________________________________

Jungkook groaned in satisfaction. Never in his life, he has met someone who was a rigorous fighter like her. With every passing moment, he had one more reason to like her more.

" Well, him and sixteen others. " Hobi said with a slay smile.

" No. Seventeen others. Eighteen in total. How can you miss that last one she shot between the eyes and make me get slapped by a man at least a foot shorter than me. " Jungkook flurried, but then cracked up and both the boys ended up having a fitful laugh.

Hobi then started narrating her story again.

" A year before she managed to escape that hell, she met Jimin. "

" He was his customer. " Both of them said in unison and Hobi was quite shocked seeing Jungkook's knowledge on this matter.

" She told me a little. That she had been into prostitution earlier and Jimin was once her customer. That's all. " Jungkook informed.

" Ahh ! She really likes you Jungkook-shi or else the much she told you about her past, is what people aren't even aware of even after knowing her for years. " Hobi emphasized with a small smile on his lips.

Jungkook has never felt so proud in his entire life.

" So, as I told you, she met Jimin 6 years ago. Jimin himself has a very disturbing past but I'm not getting into that many details.
It's just that he has grown up in the suburbs with parents who had a severe criminal history and were jailed when he was 14. For the sake of feeding himself, he needed to indulge himself in minor crimes. The friends he made in that process were pieces of crap and soon started bullying him for not being a jerk like them. For not being man enough to go to the whorehouses with them and it was out of complete frustration that he agreed one day and that was the day he met Y/N.

And you know what? When two lost souls meet, they find their home. "

Jungkook puckered his lips a little, thinking about the few hours Jimin has spent with them in the cabin and how quickly he took a leap from foe to friend.

" In a room with her, alone, Jimin initially thought of doing exactly what his friends would have done but that sweet boy is too much to give in to animalistic drives. Looking into her tired eyes, he knew she wasn't in that business by choice. Rather, she was forced. 

That night, for the very first time, a customer wanted to talk to her and not want her to stripe. That day a lifelong friendship took birth, only live till eternity." 

After a long time, Jungkook's lips curved into a sweet smile. He realized it much earlier that Jimin meant a lot to Y/N but after all that Hobi has just told, Jungkook wanted to give him a hug and maybe, say 'thank you' ?