25. Daddy

" What ?"
The girl's eyes were popping out of the sockets as she darted the question at Taehyung.

" What, what ? "

" You said something. "
She stated with her eyebrows raised up high.

" Did I ? I don't know. I was just feeling it. "
Taehyung tried to plate his lie in a convincing way but it was of no use.

" Don't lie to me. You just called out a name and that name was definitely not mine. " She huffed.

" Babe. It came out impulsively. Don't make a scene out of it, alright ? "
Taehyung was already getting irritated at her charging but tried to keep his calm as she was undeniable good at doing what she was doing a minute ago.

" How can you call out some other bitch's name while mouthfucking me ? " She snapped and that set Kim Taehyung lose.

He started buckling up his pants in absolute disgust and spurred out at her.

" Just because I fuck you once in a while doesn't make me answerable to you Eunjoo.
Now just get dressed and get back to work. "

Her face fell immediately but she knew that she was nothing more than just a secretary whom Kim Taehyung likes to fuck. And if not for this, she might have been fired long back for being terribly poor at her actual job.

Eunjoo buttoned up her shirt and zipped up her skirt while keeping an eye on Taehyung, who was then furiously scrolling through his phone.
She almost started fearing that she has pissed him off too much and might lose her job.

Walking toward him she looked into his dark eyes and exactly knew what she needed to do to please him.
Eunjoo stood in front of Taehyung, her back facing him and bent over. Resulting her already short pleated skirt rise even higher and making her tight peachy ass clearly visible.

Taehyung looked up from his phone and got a view of her thongs in front of him. Not that he was someone easy, but being an ass person, he can't help spanking her.

" I'm sorry. " Eunjoo meowed as soon as the slap landed on her ass.

He spanked her again.

" Properly. " Taehyung groaned in his husky voice and Eunjoo was already wet at that.

" I'm so sorry sir. " She corrected herself.

" Good. " He said, after giving her ass a squeeze.

She was just wondering if she should play along a little more and was getting hopeful of a rough aggressive fuck when the phone of Taehyung's office started ringing and he went up to answer it.

" Kim Taehyung here. "

It was Mr. Jeon on the other side.

" Why the hell weren't you answering your cell ? " He sounded furious.

" Ahh... I was a bit busy. Was doing some work. " Taehyung lied bluntly.

" Oh shut up ! You were fucking that little toy of yours, weren't you ? " Came the response.

" Aishh. Let it be. Tell me, what is it ? "

" Those cops were looking for you. I've fixed an appointment tomorrow at 9. "
Mr. Jeon informed with a lot of tension in his voice.

Right after Jungkook was kidnapped, he knew cops will be going all crazy and it wrecked his nerves that all of this was getting so much of public attention. It was not good for him, or the business. He was simply disgusted that he has to deal with all of this because of the heir of Jeons.

He hung up the call after few more words with his uncle. Frustrated, he looked at Eunjoo and the darkness of his eyes told her what was coming.

The very next second he has grabbed her by her waist and bent her over the table. She rolled down her thongs as Taehyung unzipped and his rough thrusts started hitting her.
She moaned in pleasure and screamed out his name as her legs trembled, only making him fuck harder.
This time he made sure of not spilling out that name again, but couldn't help himself from picturing her in his mind. The day he met her was vividly clear in his head, with every little details.