18. Sensei

{ Present Day }

Your POV

_________________________

____________________________

Jungkook sat on a couch in middle of the extravagantly decorated reception of Hopeworld, his eyes still trying to adjust to the vibrant colours around him that were so drastically different from the dull cabin he had been in for last two days.

You were standing at a distant from him, talking to Hobi who minutes ago have welcomed you two.

" Why is it that you never come by with normal clothes ? Clothes that are not stained with blood. "
Hobi let out a sigh while glancing at red splashes on your top.

" Hey ! It's never intentional alright. " you immediately defended yourself.

" Yes girl, I know. It's just that I want your better days to come sooner. You have had enough of this. " His soft gaze over your face was filled with genuine concern.

" Aissh hyung. I'm doing fine. These are my better days. " you scoffed, trying to lighten his mood. It worked.

" Why would you always call be hyung but never Oppa ?" He whined like always.

" Because I love to call yo.. "
Before you could complete the massive glass door went ajar and the chilling wind of dawn rushed inside.

Yoongi's freshly bleached light hair contrasted vividly with his all black attire made your lips spill an inaudible 'wow' while he walked past you and headed towards the couch.

Before anyone could say or even think, a loud slap was landed on Jungkook's face making you all freeze in your spots.
Grabbing him by the collar, Yoongi darted his eyes straight into the younger's and spitted words of venom.

" If anything happens to her because of you, I swear I'll bring hell at your feet. I'll peal off your skin and rip off your tongue with my bare hands. " Yoongi gritted his teeth and the well built man double his size, looked like a prey in the hands of a predator.

Jungkook was burning in furry, his fingers curled up into a tighten fist. The veins of his neck and forehead throbbed in anger, his cheek still burning from the undeserving slap. His breath was short and heavy, yet somehow he was controlling himself from not throwing up a fight, well aware of the better hold on the situation by his opposite force.

" Woah ! Where is all this coming from ? " you spurred, making all the heads turn towards you.

Yoongi took quick steps to stand in front of you. Just a few inches taller, yet he was towering over you with his angst. His eyes were dark and scary, something you had seen countless times but have never faced.

" Five years of training you and the little stupid brain of yours won't know the consequences of switching on the victim's phone ? "
His razor sharp words cut through you deeper than ever. You have always been a fast learner, a sharp executor and an obedient student, giving him few to no chance of complaining. Not that you were in delusion about the outcome, you indeed have been very unprofessional. Jungkook is to be blamed from doing this to you.

" I'm sorry Sensei. " you stared at your feet, not able to face his eyes.

" Don't you dare use 'sorry' and 'sensei' in the same sentence. " he spurred and your heart shattered into countless pieces.

You nodded.

" Whatever this little piece of shit is doing to you won't take you anywhere "
his finger pointed towards Jungkook and eyes darted at your face while saying so.

Your eyes instantly wandered to shoot glances at the figure standing at a corner that arrived along with Yoongi.

' You are gonna be so dead for telling him this, Park Jimin.'

Your eyes travelled back to Yoongi as he spoke again,

" Have that fucker dimmed your senses ? "

" He didn't do anything. "
your voice was low yet deep.

" Is it ? Already changing sides ? "
a tone of mockery in his deep raspy voice.

" Shut up Yoongi. " you huffed.

" You shut up. It's because of you and your little lover boy that the mission almost blew up. "
anger dripped from his words.

" Seriously Yoongi ! huh.. ha ha "
you shoot up your eyebrows up at his strange behavior. Very unlikely of him.
' Was he somehow jealous ? ' you thought to yourself and an evil smirk creeped on your face after a huff.

" Well, you know, if you would let me blow something else, this situation wouldn't have come up at all. "
you added with the same smirk and that instantly changed the colour of his face. His jaws dropped and his mind was thrown into a freezer.

Meanwhile, Hobi wasn't able to control his laughter and cracked up, clapping and hooting. Jimin, needless to say, was already rolling on floor.

Yoongi opened his mouth but couldn't made thoughts turn into words, or maybe couldn't even process the whole thing. After several attempts all he could say was,

" You are impossible Y/N. "

" I love you too Sensei. " you shouted and Yoongi shook his head in disbelief.

" Meat. I need plates full of meat and some tangerines and the finest alcohol you have." he demanded and Hobi nodded with a smile.

" Now you all, enough of this. It was fun but now go get some rest and I'll bring you all food in your rooms. After that you'll can plan up and get back to work. Alright ? " Hobi insisted and everyone nodded in acceptance.

Everyone but not one. That one didn't think any of it to be fun. That one was Jungkook.

Jeon Jungkook was burning. Burning in anger and maybe, also in jealousy ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : Update after soooooooooo long !

I hope you all will like it and I haven't forgotten how to write well. 😅

Also, how can I help myself from not letting my protagonist have a soft spot for Yoongi. 😶