5. Bunny

____________________________

_________________________________

Right after Jungkook went to the bathroom, you closed your eyes and his smiling face with your name on his lips ran in your head on a loop, seems like the marijuana was hitting you. 

" Jungkook.., Jeon Jungkook." you murmured with your eyes closed, your mind floating on cloud nine.

You are wearing a knee length floral dress. A blue dress. With huge white leaves printed all over it. The salty breeze is caressing your face, your hair are ruffling wild, your feet are leaving prints on the cold sand underneath while the bright sun is kissing every inch of your body. But your eyes, they are staring at the most beautiful thing in this world, the smiling face of Jeon Jungkook. You are staring at him, he is wearing a shirt and white shorts. Oh, you both are twinning. 

He is walking towards you, he is smiling. He is smiling at you. He is standing in front of you and he has lifted his hand which is now near your face. His fingers are touching your hair, tucking a strand at the back of your ear and... 

And

And... and he is saying something,

He is calling you, he is calling your name.

" Y/N "

" Y/N.."

" Y/N ?"

" Y/N !!"

You are jolted out of the daydream. But to your relief, he is still there in your reality. He gave you a little nervous smile after you blinked multiple times and tried to force open your eyes. When you were back to your senses, he gentle extended both of his hands in your direction and said,

" You can handcuff me again."

Were you still in trance ? How can this me real ? Your hostage walking up to you, nudge you back to your senses and asking you to handcuff him ?

" Why didn't you run away ? I mean, I have a car and guns, would have caught you in a jiffy but why didn't you even try ?" you couldn't help yourself from letting your shock come to surface.