7. Kidnapper

____________________________

_____________________________________

" So if you kiss me right now, can I call it a chef's kiss ?"

You waited for Jungkook to turn fifty shades of pink but this time he has his comeback ready. He gentle rubbed his lips and making his lips pouty he said,

" I haven't brushed my teeth in 12 hours, arrange it for me then may be we can think about that." his expression not giving you any hint about whether he is joking or not. You were almost getting nervous because the last thing you expected from him was to flirt back. But you can still have hand if you stretch it a bit more,

" Cool, let me go get the car keys." you jump out of the chair and start walking towards the door when Jungkook grabs you by your arm and makes you turn to face.

" The food's ready. Let's eat together, shall we ?" his words bold and clear.

" I was planning to eat you rather but okay, let's eat what you cooked." and finally you made him fluster again.

He washed two plastic bowls and neatly transferred the perfectly golden glazed fried rice into them.
He took a tissue paper and even wiped the smudged grease on the edges, completely restaurant style.
After garnishing with spring onions, he glide a bowl and chopsticks towards you while keeping other for himself.

You bent over the counter top and reached out to his bowl and pulled it towards you. Jungkook shoot a glaze and words sprouted his lips in offense,

" Hey ! You don't need to switch bowls alright. It's impossible that I might have poisoned your food, you were sitting right in front of me " he hissed.

" Shhhhh "

You needn't words to clear your intentions. A pair of chopsticks dung into his bowl and was held in front of his mouth,

" Remember, you are my baby ? You are my responsibility."

Jungkook was speechless, how do human beings even speak ? Struggling with every syllable, even after knowing what the reply would be he said,
" Y/N, my hands aren't tied anymore. You don't have to take the trouble of feedin... "
Before he could complete, you had stepped down off your chair and were standing by his side. You grabbed his hand by his wrist and a sound of metallic click followed.
Jungkook just kept staring, awestruck.

" Now your hands are. So just open your mouth and start eating. "

He felt crashing waves inside his heart, everything about her made him feel so differently. He couldn't bound those feelings by the known words, the words that had been only in black and white for him. Growing up in one of the most financially influential families of the country has restricted him on several grounds. Things, places, people, feelings, all needed approval of his family ; needed to qualify the standards set by them.

Everything he might ever need was prearranged for him but the things he might want, hardly had their consideration. All of which resulted him to be a byproduct of broken wings and dimmed dreams.
If not for Taehyung, Jungkook would have never known what being happy was like and only for him, he knows how it feels to betrayed. And now, after years, when he was feeling happiness again how do he stop fearing the betrayal. Yet again, specifically when it was coming from his kidnapper, a very beautiful one.

" Kookie ? You there in this planet ?"

He shook his head , as if shedding off the thoughts at the back of his head and wide opened his mouth, ready to gulp all the affection you were throwing on his way.
You feed him with uttermost care, knowing that you are only going to damage your own heart by doing this. But you were not able to push away your desires to adore him in every way possible.

His innocent eyes screamed for love, his perfect body lured to made one hungry and no matter how much you try, you can't unsee all of that.

After ending the last grain of rice left in the bowl, you gently wiped the corners of his lips with your thumb when you saw a drop of tear rolling down his face. He quickly wiped it away with the back of his palm and gave you a smile. A smile capable of making sea waves go wild, a smile that was more addictive than the LSD in your jeans' back pocket. Very well aware that if you slip, even that won't be able to ease your pain.

" Kook ?"

" Yeah ?"

" Who am I ?"

" Huh ? " He was thrown into oblivion by your strange question.

You kept staring into his magical eyes, waiting for him to respond. It took him a good amount of time to process it all and finally spill the jumbled answer.

" Uh.. You are... Y/N ?"

" Yes. I am Y/N and I am your kidnapper. Don't let me be anything more."

As she heard her own words, her heart was squashed. But she knew what she was doing, and it was important for his sake, for her own sake.

" Then stop taking care of me as if I am someone spe... I'm your hostage and treat me likewise."

Jungkook had a strong dominate tone to his spoken words, which was new to you. No words could make their way out of your lips when he spoke again.

" I'm not used to this Y/N. I have always lived in luxury but that is so hollow, so scarce of affection. And least was I expecting it from my kidnapper.
The little affection I was spared with, the more I became hungry for it and now, even if it is coming from someone whom I didn't even know few hours ago, I am going to hold on to every bit of it."

He stopped for a while and walked up to you, very close to you. With his face inches aware from yours, his eyes gazing deep into your soul, he continued,

" So just know that if you let yourself, I won't stop you." a long pause followed.

And he went back to collect the bowls and dung them into the sink. You sat there, with your hands pressed between your thighs, amazed by the bit of domination he had just shown. It was unbelievable, unbelievably sexy.

A strange drive has took over Jungkook, not that he himself wasn't surprised at what he just did and said, but he was extremely proud of finally speaking out his mind. So glad that he couldn't hold back anything, anymore. May be he will regret it later, may be he will be hurt but for her, he just wanted to live in the spark of today, without the fear of tomorrow. Therefore, he needed to clear out one more thing to her.

" And next time you come up with your horny jokes, know that it won't be joke anymore."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : Ahem ! Baby Kookie to Daddy JK real quick 💋