24. Apology (18+)

___________________________

____________________________

Jungkook dashed out of the room, leaving the door ajar and Hobi could see a faint outline of someone standing outside.

" Is it you Jimin ? "

" Yes "

" Come inside if you want to talk. "

Walking inside, Jimin was scratching the back of his neck, his eyes wandering around the room.

" What's wrong ?" Hobi asked.

" What's about this guy that we are sharing personal details with him ? "

" Are you curious or worried ? "

" I don't know hyung. We all tend to put our guards down when around him. Y/N, you and even me. I really don't know why. "

" Jimin, do you trust my intuitions ?"

" We all do. "

Hobi nodded and smiled with his eyes.

" Then mark my words, Jungkook is going to be much more than just a hostage for us. "

____________

The knocking on the door made you sprang up on your bed. It must be Jungkook. The anxiety you were in since Jungkook said that he likes you, was now at its all-time high. 

Not that you don't have faith in Hobi in settling things you usually mess up in, but this wasn't some evidence left at the crime scene or some CCTV footage that he could wipe out and you wouldn't need to worry. Rather it was human feelings, Jungkook's feelings. Was Hobi able to do anything about it ? Did you want anything to be done about it ?

Another knock.

You let out a deep sigh and opened the door. But before you could process anything, your face was pressed against his chest, his muscular arms wrapped around you and his one hand at the back of your head. He softly stroked your hair and you hear him chime,

" I'm so sorry. "

Nope. Hobi didn't wipe off anything this time, he has rather intensified it.

" Let me go, " you demanded and tried to push him away but he wasn't ready to let go of you yet.

As you stepped out of his arms, he gripped your wrist and pulled you towards him. The proximity between your faces barely minimum and you saw his eyes staring at you.

" What ? " you snapped.

" I just apologized. " his voice dangerously raspy.

" Yes. Now leave. " you pushed him away with your other hand.