9. Not Friends

________________________

____________________________

"What the actual fuck !?"

A screeching shrill voice snap you out of your sleep and you found yourself spooned by Jeon Jungkook.
No doubt Jimin was having this reaction but your just woken up self was still lacking of the energy to explain all that happened last night.

You shifted out of Jungkook's large arm that was wrapped around your waist and stood up to give Jimin a hug but that man had other intentions.

" Hey you ! "  Jimin paced towards the bed, pointing a finger towards Jungkook, who was squinting his eyes.

" What the hell do you think you were doing with my girlfriend ?"

You almost saw this coming, but the look on Jungkook's face told you that he didn't. There was a flush red on his face, was it anger or jealousy ?
The next target of his sharp gaze was your eyes, almost questioning.

" Y/N ! Is this for real ? I can't believe you are cheating on me with this hulk bunny. "

And then, you couldn't keep yourself together. A loud gust of laugh spurt out of your mouth which was followed by a chain of laughter, infused with snorts.

" Trust me Jiminie, I have given him a bunch of names by now but nothing beats this one... Hulk Bunny ! Like seriously... "

Jimin was still pulling off his agonised face and hissed, almost in a whisper like voice,

" Shhh... Stop laughing ! I'm trying to save you right now, like always. "

You pressed your teeth together to push back your chuckles making your lips flatten and fumble. Jimin had always been in charge of pulling you out of the one night stands and putting up the act of being your boyfriend, accusing you of cheating on him happens to be his favorite trick. 

Jimin ran his hands through his shining silver hair and pushed down his sunglass to the tip of his nose, narrowing his accusing stare at Jungkook.