16. Jeopardized

______________________________

________________________________

Jungkook's soft sobs were boring holes in your heart. Even though you have come to know about Sadie just a minute ago you probably could cry a pool thinking of the painful death she had to meet because of a potent jerk whom Jungkook thought to be his friend. 

You don't know whether it was Jungkook's teary eyes or his silent sobs or the numbing pain of losing someone so dear to him or your own desire to comfort him that made your mind completely foggy.

Your slender fingers ran across his chiseled jawline, reaching up his earlobe, slightly pulling his face to the closed proximity with yours. His beautiful eyes were glittering with tears but were widened, trying to comprehend what exactly he could expect next to happen.

Without giving any second thought you tilted your head a little to your right and ended the gap between your lips from his. The sweet taste of his lips was then coated with the saltiness of his tears on which you softly sucked upon, reviving the natural honeydew. For a second, Jungkook was in stock-still, not a single limb of his could make a move while his head being completely blackened. But soon he mould into you like velvet; like a shy boy too naïve when offered a treat  but soon getting joyous after receiving it. 

His hands went to play with your hair while you swirled your tongue in between his lips, making its way inside and softly rolling over his. You put in all the tenderness into your kiss, not intending to infuriate any lust but pure zest of warmth. That was surely not your preferred way of treating the men you have been interested in, sexually, but truly so, Jungkook was different.

Pulling out of the warmest kiss you had in your entire life, same goes for Jungkook, you rested your palms over his cheeks and your irises made contact this time. The eyes that shed streams of tears a while ago were now emitting boyish spark. His lips, freshly caressed with a kiss, were glossy and in the deepest shade of pink that momentarily ran a shiver in your body, claiming to bite them with wildest furry but, somehow, your resisted.

" You make me happy Y/N. Very happy. " were his words before he took control over your lips yet again. This time with almost the same command that he had the first time your lips met. 
His lurking tongue making its way inside like it's a know territory for him. The fingers that were playing boyishly were now well set on both the sides of your face, a firm pressure to reclaim his burning passion.

You are a dominant woman and losing control over and over again was setting off your mind and letting in the devil. Taking over his bottom lips between your teeth, you nibble on it before giving it a wild suck. Jungkook felt like his heart might burst any moment now and the stiffness of his manhood would make it's presence more prominent anytime soon.

Your fingers trailed till the back of his head and intertwined in his lustrous black hair, tugging on to it. Rolling down his tongue, yours make it's way into the warmth of his mouth and fiercely stroked every bit of it. That's when Jungkook completely loses it. Flipping your over and pushing you on the bed, his muscular torso was now hovering over you. His eyes staring into yours, his gaze reaching up to the darkness of your heart and stringing something there.