Issues

Suho opened the door to apartment unit 112, stepping aside as he let the others enter before him.

"I'll go get the first aid kit. For now, make yourselves comfortable," he said, locking the door before going inside one of the bedrooms.

"I'm so glad that's over," Xiumin sighed, propping his elbows on his knees and sitting down on the couch. "But now we can't go back there anymore. And it's because of you!" he exclaimed, childishly pointing a finger at Hyerin. "How can you just make a scene like that! You should have kept silent and stayed away! God, what do I do?"

"In case you didn't know, he grabbed my ass." She gave him a pointed look. "And it's better this way. That place is rubbish anyway," she said, lifting her sleeves up to see if she had any bruises.

"She's right. We shouldn't have been associated with URBAN in the first place," Kris said, rubbing his wounded shoulder. Hyerin gave him a look of consideration. She was amused to hear him agree with her - they weren't really on good terms - and even more so when Kris returned her gaze.

"And even if we wanted to, we'll be in their wanted list. Isn't G-Wiz one of the people running URBAN? We better not have anything to do with that place," Kai said, patting Chen's back. The boy was shaking and staring down at the ground, stunned. "Keep it together, man."

Suho came back with the first aid kit and they proceeded to tend to their wounds.

Seeing that she didn't have anything except for minor scratches, she resorted to helping the others. Taking the necessary aids, Hyerin settled herself in front of Luhan who was sitting down on the edge of the living room table.

Luhan sat upright. "What are you doing?" he asked, arching an eyebrow.

"What the hell do you think?" she mumbled distractedly, pouring disinfectant on a cotton ball. "That cut looks pretty nasty," she commented, nodding at his cheekbone.

He reached up but she stopped him. "You better not touch that," she said, hesitantly reaching over his face. "May I?

Without having any choice, he nodded and looked away. "Fine."

Hyerin proceeded to dab his face with the cotton ball, ignoring his little winces.

"That's not really necessary, is it, Hyerin?" Lay appeared beside her. "Healing abilities remember?"

"Oh, damn." Hyerin ran a hand through her hair. "I forgot. Go ahead, he's all yours," she said, standing up from her kneeling position and heading over to the kitchen.

She was surprised to see Suho inside, leaning against the table and staring blankly down at the floor with folded arms. The kitchen was small and stuffy, making it appear crowded with the appliances inside.

"Hey, Suho," she greeted, snapping the boy out of his thoughts.

"Oh hey, Hyerin. Did Lay fix your injuries already? I forgot that we have a real-life healer with us," he said, rubbing the back of his head bashfully. 

"No, I don't have any," she said. "What about you? Aren't you going to get rid of that black eye?" she asked.

"Maybe later. The others have it worse so..." he trailed off, grinning.

Hyerin nodded, still wondering how he was able to smile despite what happened earlier. "So you live alone in here?" she asked, walking over to him. "I saw there were at least three bedrooms."

"Well one is a spare bedroom," he said, leaning back against the counter. "The other one is Jongin's."

Hyerin's eyes widened. "Wait. You mean Kai? You live with Kai?"