Love Drug

When their surroundings finally cleared up and everything could be seen properly, Hyerin and the twelve others could only stare at the newcomer along with her guards.

The woman looked to be around her mid-twenties, fairly young yet had a mature and fierce ambience to her. She had flowing blonde hair that fell just above the middle of her waist, blood red lips that brought out her tan skin, perfect S-line that showed from the black slim tight dress, and an impeccable complexion anyone would be envious of. She was undeniably beautiful, and Hyerin thought she might be the fairest of all women in the world.

Behind this mystery woman were a few of what seemed to be her henchmen. They were men of varying ages dressed in worn-out bland colored suits, faces decorated with old Band-Aids and scars from previous brawls. They carried all kinds of knives, guns, nail-studded bats and other weapons that could be of use in a good fight.

Tao, who was beside Hyerin, took notice of one man's arm. There was a uniquely designed tattoo of half of a dragon's body looped around the muscled man's biceps. Although he could not see the rest of the dragon as the other half of it was hidden under his shirt, it did not take him long to figure out that these men were no ordinary henchmen.

Tao could recognize that tattoo anywhere; they were part of the Immitis Clan, one of the most notorious gangs in Seoul and his deceased father's former mob. He was about to lean in towards Hyerin to whisper this information to her when the woman spoke.

"I certainly did not expect such a sudden visit like this. At least, not today," she said in a chesty, alluring voice. She walked over to the young agents, her back up following closely behind. She eyed each and every one of them, running her tongue along her lower lip occasionally when her eyes found those she took interest in.

"I suppose I have quite the company today," she chuckled, cat-like eyes landing on Hyerin. Her dark orbs glinted strangely at the sight of the teenage girl and in return Hyerin glared daggers at her, hands lowering to her thighs to grab a hold of her pistol. The lady sensed Hyerin's hostility and laughed, bending down to the latter's level and placing a manicured finger under her chin.

Hyerin gulped but maintained the defiant look on her face, which only seemed to further amuse the blonde. The other agents looked on heatedly, ready to attack when the need arises.

"You're quite the feisty one aren't you?" the blonde said, running her fingertips along the side of Hyerin's cheek. The latter flinched from this, slightly shifting her eyes to the side as the older woman grinned.

"So you are the girl they were speaking of," she whispered obscurely, shifting Hyerin's face upwards to examine her face.

Hyerin looked back at the woman in bewilderment. What did she mean by that?

"Who are you?" Kris demanded, stepping beside Hyerin.

The woman let go of her face, but did not make a move to back away. She sent them an enticing smile before answering. "Luculenus. Lucy, for short."

"What business do you have in this town? What were those girls that attacked us, and why were they here?" Suho, having found a new sense of confidence, demanded. "Why are you here?"

Lucy's onyx pair slightly widened. "Is that what you came for? To gather information?" She clicked her tongue. "You shouldn't have gone through all that trouble if all you wanted was information! You could have just asked, and we would have gladly given it to you."

"Well it's over and done with, so just answer his question," Kyungsoo said warningly. "What business do you have here?"

Lucy gave him a serene smile and started pacing. "Is it not obvious enough? We pleasure people–those who are in need of much love, those who want a little bit of fun. Is there really anything more than that?"