Stay

"Does everyone remember what they're supposed to do?" Chen asked, a tinge of nervousness seeping through his voice as he looked around the living room nervously.

Tao rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah."

"Remember to play your tables slowly in small amounts and work your way up. Don't make it obvious as to what you're doing. These are experts we're playing with. They know if someone's counting."

 "Got it," Kai said, adjusting the cuff links on his tuxedo.

"Alternate between slot machines and tables, and do not forget my instructions as to which slot machines to go to on particular time frames, understand?" Chen continued, leaning against the back of the couch. His knees felt like giving in under him.

Suho clasped the boy's shoulder, giving him a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, Chen. We got this."

 "Yeah, Chen, you need to calm down," Baekhyun said, standing in front of the mirror as he fixed his bowtie. "You're making us even more nervous than we already are."

"How do you even know all this stuff? Are you a gambler?" Kyungsoo asked, slipping on his coat.

Chen glared at Kyungsoo who merely shrugged innocently. "I just want all this to be perfect. We can't afford to make mistakes since this will definitely lead us to the answers we need and my god, why am I sweating so much?" he rambled, wiping his damp palms against his slacks.

Just then, Hyerin stepped out of the bathroom, hair styled in big luscious curls and clad in a long black Swarovski dress. She walked barefoot, holding her Loboutins in her hands.

The boys whistled, teasing the girl, while she scowled at their rowdiness.

Hyerin rolled her eyes good-naturedly and sat down on the couch to slip on her heels. "Stop acting like a bunch of teenage boys."

"But we are teenage boys!" Sehun shouted playfully.

"Well that's not who you are right now! Today, you're a bunch of young casanovas looking for a little thrill at a fancy casino, not a group of monkeys," she snapped back, sticking her tongue out at Sehun.

"Whatever, just don't mess this up, understand?" Chen reminded before turning to look pointedly at Hyerin. "And you. You know what to do, right?"

Hyerin stood up and walked over to the mirror next to Lay to adjust her earrings. "Yeah, I got it. I'm no expert at the art of seducing," she rolled her eyes, "But hey, if I managed to get you guys to believe me to join M-LX then this should be pretty easy, right?" she chuckled, fluffing her hair as she looked up, catching Kyungsoo's eyes on her.

She raised a brow and smiled. "Yes?"

Kyungsoo's frown remained as he turned to Kris. "Are you sure she'll be able to do this?" he whispered.

Kris distractedly nodded, slipping on his Rolex. "I'm sure she'll do fine," he sighed. "The girl is tough. She'll be able to pull it off." He patted Kyungsoo's back before walking towards the elevator.

"So is everyone ready?" Kris asked. "We have to get there early if we want to get this over with."

Everyone did their final touch-ups before gathering their things and heading to the elevator.

"Remember, always be on th-"

"We get it already!" Chanyeol rolled his eyes, making Hyerin chuckle beside him.

"I'm just making sure," Chen retorted in his defense.

"Okay guys, listen up. It's a pretty short drive to Sokong-dong, but we can't afford to waste any time so go to your respective vehicles immediately and always update on your whereabouts via your earpieces," Suho reminded as the metal doors closed. "Kai, you go on ahead with your teleportation once we get to the parking lot. No one use their motorcycles. Ride with the others who have their cars including you, Hyerin. You're going with us. Understood?" he asked, while the others nodded.