Bringing Him Back

"Wait...what?"

"Oh, god."

"Ugh, that's freakin' gross!"

 "Poor D.O."

"It's the only way guys," Chen sighed, rolling up the folder in his hands. "It sounds really...unappealing but he has to do it."

"So you're telling me," Xiumin started, staring wide-eyed at Chen, "that in order to break this spell...he has to drink at least a cup of Lucy's blood!?"

"Apparently."

"That's disgusting."

Suho worriedly looked back at Kyungsoo who was painfully clueless about what was going on. If he only knew what was coming for him, he wouldn't be acting all cutesy in front of Hyerin now.

"Is there any other way, Jongdae?" Suho asked uneasily.

"It's the only solution. I've been researching day and night about Luculenus," Chen said, pointing at his eye bags to prove his point. "It seems like she's been around Earth for quite a while now...around the 1920's? She's all about beauty, sex, seduction–all that stuff. She's had her fair share of suitors but always end up killing them anyway. Impressively sneaky, though. She has no records, social security, birth certificate, anything. But with the help of our advanced technology here, I managed to track her information over the years. That's how I found the solution to the love spell," he explained. "It's really the only way."

"Then that only means one thing."

Everyone turned to look at Tao who was leaning on the doorframe with a dark, determined face. "We have to kill her."

Everyone's face hardened. It was true. The only way to get Kyungsoo to act normal again was to finish off Lucy for good. Now what they have to think about was when and how.

The room quieted before Hyerin darkly suggested, "We should do it tonight."

The boys looked at one another warily before turning back to Hyerin.

"We shouldn't wait any longer for Kyungsoo to be like this. We all know we want the old him back. We should do it tonight." She shrugged, leaning back against her chair. "We were ought to kill that bitch anyway."

At the back of the room, someone cleared their throat. They looked towards the door and saw that Agent M just walked in, an arm placed around Tao's shoulder.

Myungjae gave his daughter a pointed look. "Language, Kim Hyerin."

"Sir!" they all chorused.

"Good evening, EXO. In the middle of a meeting, I see?" he asked with a wide charismatic grin.

"Yes, sir. We are currently in discussion about our target, sir," Kris explained.

"Ah, yes. And I heard that you are planning to go forth with your mission tonight, correct?"

Suho nodded. "Yes, sir."

"Well then," Agent M clapped his hands together, "if you agents want this to be done before the sun rises then we need some upgrading to do!"

"Upgrade on what, sir?" Chanyeol asked, brows furrowing.

He grinned. "You'll see."

---

Suzy, Agent M's assistant, led them inside the weaponry and automobile department where all of M-LX's inventions were found.

"You may touch and test the weapons, but absolutely do not turn on any vehicles. Please try not to break anything," she said in a monotone voice. "Here you are."