Hate You

"Stop it."

"Yeah, yeah."

"No seriously."

"Yes."

"No seriously, stop it. It's not funny."

"For the last time, I am not using my power!"

"Sure you aren't," Hyerin scoffed. "Be a real man and fight me without any dirty tricks, Tao," she said before charging towards him with her own wooden stick.

Tao countered her attacks with his own stick, skillfully holding it with one hand while the other rested behind his back. Seeing this, Hyerin felt her temper rise.

She spun around, sending a roundhouse kick towards the boy's way. Once she felt his wooden stick collide with the back of her thigh, she wrapped her leg around it and pulled, prying it out of Tao's hand.

"Smart," Tao remarked, grinning wickedly.

Hyerin attacked with two sticks in hand, giving Tao no choice but to use his forearms to counter.

"You're pretty good at this," he said, crouching down to avoid getting hit on the head.

"Maybe," she said, slightly out of breath. "What's it to you?"

Tao chuckled, attempting to swipe his leg under her but to no avail. She reacted fast, jumping over it in time.

"It's nothing to me. You do know I'm going easy on you right?" he teased, although he was getting worn out himself.

"Shut up. You're such an arrogant bastard. I just wanna kick you in the face to shut you up!" she exclaimed, running towards him.

She aimed at his upper body. Tao arched his back, easily dodging the attack. When he got back up, he got a hold of the wooden sticks and pulled it towards him along with Hyerin at the other end.

He threw the weapons to the side and pulled her against him. Getting caught off-guard by the sudden action, she collided with his chest.

Slowly, he tilted her chin up to meet her eyes. "We've only been fighting for fifteen minutes yet I already know your weakness," he said, eyes glinting with mischief. Hyerin glared at him in return.

He leaned forward. "Your temper gets the better of you," he whispered in a sultry voice.

"Yah, yah, yah!" Chanyeol made his way towards the two. "What the hell do you think you're doing? Freaking perverted bastard," he said, pushing Tao away. "This is training time, not flirting time!"

Tao snickered, picking up the two sticks from the mat. "That was fun, Hyerin. We should do it again next time," he said, winking at the girl.

"Yeah and by that time I would be kicking your butt," she retorted. Chanyeol's hand made its way around her shoulder for the umpteenth time that day. Hyerin pried it off.

"Yah," Chanyeol pouted. "What is with you? You keep pushing me away!"

"I'm not pushing you away, Chanyeol. I'm pushing your hand away. Okay? There's a difference. 'Cause apparently your hand likes to be all touchy."

"What's wrong with being touchy?" he questioned in defense.

Hyerin sighed. "What's wrong with you?" she returned, taking a towel from a nearby chair and wiping her sweat with it.

From the beginning of the week onwards, they have been separated into groups in order for their training to be less difficult and more efficient. Some were sparring inside the training area, some were in the weapons area, some were in the intellect center and some were at the gym. It was the best way to manage their time in each section.