Night Crawlers

"Oh god. Okay. Calm down," Chen whispered to himself, wiping the beads of sweat forming on his forehead. "Stay calm, stay calm, stay calm."

Luhan shut the door of the van where he and Chen were left while the others proceeded to come out of the vehicle to get on with their mission. He slipped on his headpiece and knelt in front of the laptop resting on the van's floor.

"Guys, can you hear me?" he asked, pressing on his earpiece. "Let's do a brief testing. Unit A, check?"

"Here," Kai, Tao, Kris, Lay and Chanyeol chorused.

"Unit B?"

"We're here," Kyungsoo, Xiumin, Baekhyun and Suho replied from the back of the Woori Bank building.

"Unit C?"

"Copy," Hyerin and Sehun chorused.

"Great," Luhan said, pulling Chen beside him. "Unit C, how's it going?"

"We're still on our way," Hyerin said as she and Sehun crawled inside the vents. "You okay there, Sehun?" she asked the boy behind her.

"Yeah," he mumbled, struggling with climbing and holding the flashlight at the same time.

As they turned a corner, they found a opening that lead to the hallway. They settled there and took off the necessary gadgets from their utility belts.

"We're here. We're going to attach the GPS now," she said, taking out the device while Sehun held the flashlight to help her see better.

"Okay. Unit A and B? Still there?" Luhan asked, adjusting the volume.

"Yeah."

"Affirmative."

"Okay. We'll work on your entrance to the building once Unit C pushes through with the device," he said. "Hyerin, are you done?"

"Working on it," she said in a strained voice. By now, they were drenched in sweat. Hyerin pressed a button on the GPS' screen, unleashing pointed hooks at the corners of the device. She placed it carefully on the vent's flooring and it attached itself automatically. When it was successfully secured, Hyerin fumbled with a few buttons before it lit up green.

"We got it," Sehun said through his mic.

"Good." Luhan gave Chen a thumbs up.

Chen turned to the other laptop and rapidly typed on the keyboard. He pressed enter and a pop-up appeared with the bank's three-dimensional blueprint, giving them the privilege to see where the entrances and exits were.

Along with the building's interior, they also saw where the robbers were positioned.

"Okay, listen up," Chen said, feeling more relaxed and focused than earlier. "They are in the premises. Both floors are crowded with these creatures that I assume are the night crawlers."

"Can you find a way in?" Tao, the lead for Unit A, asked. The others with him crouched wordlessly behind the bushes.

"I'm looking for a way in." Chen bit his lower lip as he typed away. "There's one backdoor but it's on the second floor. There's a stairway leading there but once you get in they'll spot you in an instant."

He zoomed in on the first floor's interior. Chen shook his head in disbelief. "There's no other way inside other than the main entrance and the second floor backdoor."

"There's no way we won't get mobbed by those things if we enter through the main entrance," the lead for unit B, Kyungsoo, said with much frustration.