Chapter 12

Third pov.

It has been several months since the incident on Malachor, the Ghost crew hasn't been the same. Ezra felt it was his fault for the death of Six and Ahsoka and is less humorous, Zeb, Kanan, and Hera are saddened that Six didn't return, but most of all Sabian took the news hard as she cried a lot, hardly leaves her room and barely create new inspiration art. Though they must press on and continue the fight against the empire, as in now Ezra, Zeb, Sebain, and chopper are on a mission to rescue a prisoner from a prison on the Planet called Naraka.

 Though they must press on and continue the fight against the empire, as in now Ezra, Zeb, Sebain, and chopper are on a mission to rescue a prisoner from a prison on the Planet called Naraka

  On the cliff is a walkway and under the walkway are the rebels climbing towards the closed doors. Guarding the entrance were two stormtroopers, the Mandalorian the one of the trooper's leg pull him tossing off falling down the abyss. The trooper turns to see the other trooper falling before he had time to react the trooper heard a voice looks forward and meets with Ezra's fist punches him in the face stunning him, Ezra grabs the trooper tossing of the bridge.

The other two climb up and runs towards Ezra.

Zeb: Got handed to you kid. This is a pretty good plan you've been on a roll.

Ezra: Hey I'm just getting started.*looks behind him sees the spotlight* Now come on move.

The three of them run from the spotlight as Ezra hanging down the walkway while Zeb and Sebain hide behind a pilar wait for a second the light moves away and the rebels come out of hiding.

Ezra: *on com*Ok Chopper jump.

They look up at the cliff and see thier old Astro droid.

Chopper: Rwara.

Ezra: No rocket it's too loud now just jump.

Chopper shivered out fear before jumping off the cliff. The droid screams out of fear as about to be spotted by the spotlight, but Ezra uses the force to stop the droid in midair, as the light pass Ezra releases him dropping him for Zeb to catch him and placing him down.

Ezra: Chopper open the door and hurry.

Chopper: *grunt* *grunt**moving towards the door*

Zeb: You're welcome.

As chopper making his way to the door opening it and the rebels rush inside. The rebels made thier way inside the prison avoiding troopers and the cameras, but they notice the lack of guards around the prison.

Sabine: Is it me or thier been a lack of guards lately?

Zeb: Yeah it is weird. 

Ezra: Well, whatever it gives fewer problems for us.

The rebel entering the prison cells.

Ezra: Here, 6609. Sabine your up.

Sabine:*enters the code on the terminal* I can't believe we are breaking out this guy.