chapter 5

Third pov.

Six: Mam?
Six questions the rebel leader.

mothma:I would like to see your face.

Six: Mothma, I think it doesn't matter what I look like, I'm just soldier.

Mothma: it's not about appearances six, its about who you are, I want to see your eyes of who you, not just a man behind the mask.

Six was going too argue against it, but he thought about it and six thought it would hurt and they might see a killer not person.
Also everyone in the area is anxious to see his face.
Six reach for his helmet twist it making pressure realize sound and pop. He slowly too off his helmet.

Once his helmet was off they were surprise to see a young boy

Once his helmet was off they were surprise to see a young boy...no young man went through horrible experiences at young age but his eyes show all.

Rex: How old are you son?
Rex ask with concern.

Six: I'm nineteen sir.

Everyone could tell that six been fight for along time and shows his true side of a real warrior.
But their one mandalorian who thinking of him more as a crush and with a little....blush.

Six: Mothma, do I look ok in your rule book.

Mothma: Very.

Jun: Now that out of the way, lets get down to business.

organa: I agree, six with your train and skills would help out the rebellion but  I suggest not to be in public.

This dissatisfied six.

Six: Why sir.
With a venomous tone making the senator nervous.

organa: W-well, the imperials already seen you and they would know that your dangerous, they most likely to have a bounty on your head and want you capture.

Six: Well, let them try but their going to need alot of body bags.

Rex: hahha I love your spirit kid but hes right you are to important too the rebellion.

mothma: Six, we are trying to protect I now its not fair but its for your own safety if they capture you we cannot rescue you. But that doesn't mean we are pull you out of the fight.

Six: *sigh* fine, what is my misson?

organa: For now there you will be with the ghost crew and as soon we have mission for you, you'll be notify.

Six: understand.

mothma: now, six, Sabine, Ezra, zeb please return to your ship I have too talk too

Hera

and

Kanan