I'm Back

Hello everyone ITS MEEEEE!!!!!! Washinton it's good being back and I know most of probably wondering where I go and thought I quit or maybe dead............................. I'm kidding about the dead I'm much of alive. So what happening is college finals and Research papers reach 12 to 15 pages and I'm slow at doing them and I would procrastinate. I have been taking care of my six months year old niece, I bet most of you readers/writers either have daughters sons or nieces nephews that need to take care of and they take a lot of your time.

Before you say "You can do both writings and collage work at the same time" I can't do that if I write at the same time I focused more on the writing then I would forget to do my school work and there will be less time for me.

Another thing was Christmas I was busy getting gifts for my family and decorating the house which took most of my time.

The last thing was family and I were making tamales which take our time, also we were making cheese tamales in a pot I can't remember what it called, but it caused a chemical reaction with the pot or something and create a vaper that smell like chili or something it made and it could have killed us so we air out the house for a whole day in cold weather. So basically we made some type of tear gas or something.

But Everything is fine and I'll try to update all of my stories and I'll see you guys later Washinton Out.