Chapter 24

*Third Pov*

The Ghost ship in hyperspace makes the destination to Coursant. In the Cocpit were Six, Sabien, and Ezra as they were waiting to arrive there.

Six: We have about a minute before arrive at our destination.

Ezra: Hey, Six, how come you didn't pick me as leader?

Six: I don't doubt your abilities or your leadership. But you still have a lot to learn.

Ezra: Well, made successful missions in the past.

Six: Yes, like the dismantled yard recovering the Y-wings.

 He was going to defend himself but says nothing due to that he knows that Six is right.

Six: Your close Ezra. You learn from your mistakes that's good now continue learning.

Ezra: Thanks Six. 

A beeping went off on the controls Six looks turning it off.

Six: We're here.

As the Ship exists hyperspace and see the full view of The capital of the Empire. The Planet is one big city building high enough to space, and ships enter and leave the planet.

Ezra: So this is Coursant.

Sabine: About a billion people live there. It's on top of the City and other city levels.

Six: Talk about a massive disaster to happen. Alright let's move before any Imperial my contacts and the rebel cell secure our own hanger.

Sabine: There's still a cell here. I thought it was destroyed.

Six: Most of them were killed and what was left went into hiding and they can't leave, so this is their last mission before we leave.

Ezra: At least we have some friends.

Six: Not everyone on this planet supports the Empire. They're too afraid to stand up last time thier was riots, an uprising, and peaceful protest. They were either arrested or blasted and most of the time they were killed.  

Six flies too deep into the city to try to avoid Impierals and police officials. They make thier way to an opening where ships enter the lower levels. ( I don't know what they are called) The ship floats down all the way to level 1312 the lowest part and most crime that happen. Level 1312 also had the most riots due to being neglected by the empire.

He flies around looking for the hanger and after twenty minutes.

Six: Right there.

He points to a building but it looks like any other apartment building except it is run down,

Ezra: uh, are you sure this is the right spot?

Six: Wait.

On controls a light was going off flashing green it was picking up a signal.

Six:*press coms* This is lone Alpha returning to the pack.

He sent a signal back and after a few moments the light stopped flashing behind a run-down apartment the ground split open and the light appeared it was an underground hanger. He flies to open the hanger and touches the ground. The doors above close.

Six: *powers the Ghost down* Alright let's go.

The two follow six existing out of ship seeing their in a big hanger.