Chapter 10

Third pov.

Seventh: SO it is true, Darth Maul lives.

Maul: Formerly Darth. Now it's just Maul.

Six: Who is this?

Ashoka: He used to be a sith, Master Kenobi thought to be killed on Naboo but during the Clone Wars we found out that he's alive and he forcefully took over Mandalore, we the Order 66 happen he disappear thought he died for sure.  

Kanan: Ezra steps away from him.

Ezra: I swear he's on our side.

Maul: Perhaps my actions will speak louder than words.

 Maul grabs his cane separates the top and shows it was a dual saber as he activates it, he jumps towards the dark Jedi blocks one of the dark Jedi attacks and kicks the seventh sister sending her.

Ezra: What are we waiting for ?*ignites saber*

As Maul battles the two Inquisitors, he pushes them away before blocking the seventh, Kanan blocks the fifths, while Ashoka blocks the eighth brother.

Seventh: Why Are you here.

Fifth: They are after the artifact.

Eighth: Do you have the Holocron? 

Maul: You will find out soon enough.

At the same time, the inquisitors push the Jedis and former sith away from them before flying away in retreat. 

Ashoka: Maul what game are you playing?

Maul: I am the enemy of your enemy now and I have my own reason for wanting the Empire to fall, but we have little time the one they call Vader will be here soon.

Kanan: And you sure about this?

Maul: His dogs will tell him where we are. two Jedi, a part-timer, and not to mention the Spartan. He will come he will not be able to resist us.

Kanan: Wait a second there no us dealing with inquisitors is one thing, but Vader is different and I'm not convinced that we're all on the same side.

Ezra: Kanan we should trust him look*shows the device* he and I took this from the temple together this is why we came here right to find out about the sith and to find a way to beat them.

Six: My be true but I don't trust him Ezra. he not a good guy and he'll get the opportunity to kill us all.

Ezra: please we need him and Asholca you said we are here for knowledge.

Ashoka: Yes but there's no way a Jedi can open it.

 Maul: But you may open the temple.

Ezra: How?

Six: "What are play at?"

Maul: At the top of the temple is a chamber, you content the horlicon with it you can unlock the ancient knowledge of the sith.

Ahsoka:  Why are you working so hard to keep us here?

Maul: I can not defeat Vader alone.

Ezra: Kanan, we need to do this.

The Jedi master thinks about options but he has to agree with Ezra they need to find a way to defeat the sith.

Kanan: *sighs* I don't like this but we have no choice, Maul takes us to the temple.

Maul: Splendid, now follow me.

*Timeskip*

The rebels follow the former sith arrive at the temple.