Chapter one

Noble Six pov.

So this is it ..... this how I die...... 

I fail to save Reach....... I fail to save my team except for Noble 3 or Jun, I hope he forgives me. I see that my helmet screen is creak, my shields are down and the elites are surrounding me. 

Well, might as well make my last stand.

(Not Mine)

As I was laying on the ground tired, starving, bleeding out and I'm not scared actually I want this, I want to die and join my team. Then a yellow Elite walk towards me and I was preparing for my fate. But it didn't come instead he stood there looking at me.

Yellow Elite: Demon or should I say, human. You fought honorably and I never see anything like that, You fought like a true warrior.

I was surprised by the Elite giving me praises, usually, the Elites would torture injured and prisoners also eat them as well. I guess not all Elites are monsters,

Yellow Elite: I study Humanities history mostly about your ancient warriors and I got to say it was fascinating.

Again I was a surprise of the elite taking an interest in human history, I guess this is not so bad.

Yellow Elite: Human I know you don't have much long so would you like me to give you a quick death.

I  nodded to the Elite.

Yellow Elite: Very Well as soon you passed away I'll give you a military burial, farewell Spartan.

I close my eyes and excepting my fate, I felt the energy sword went throw me, I gasp and grunt but I didn't open my eyes. Moments later I feel my self slipping away and then with a final breath I die.

Yellow Elite pov.

      There was a great bright white light, it was so bright that I had to turn away once the light was gone, I turn back and  I do not see the spartan anywhere he disappear without a trace.

Grunt: Where did he go?

Jackal: I do not know?

Grunt 2: Maybe he has some sorcery?

Corporal Elite: Silence! You Witless!     

     Silencing troops.

Corporal Elite: Commander where is the demon?

Me: I do not know, but where ever he is I hoping that he rest in peace. Now corporal call in a Phantom we must return to The Fleet of Particular Justice.

Corporal Elite: Yes Commander.

My Corporal walks away from me leaving me to my thoughts. " Spartan I know you're not dead and where ever you are just letting you know your journey is just begging."

The Phantom finally and arrive once my troops and I hop on the phantom, we left the planet to return the feet.    

(Hey! Guys Washinton here, so want do think?  I hope this good give me feedback, and I see you guys  in the next chapter.)