Chapter 17

*Third pov.*

The rebels have returned to Chopper Base, as Ezra, Kanan, and Hera leave the ghost and Hera is not happy with Ezra as she giving him a lecture.

Ezra: I'm sorry. Ok, I mess up.

Hera: As a leader, you are responsible to Phoenix squadron you almost got your team and yourself killed and-

Ezra: I know. Okay, the phantom is gone but we are back in one piece and we've got five new or old bombers.

Hera: YOU DISOBEYED ORDERS!*sighs* I have no choice but to suspend your command.

Zeb: You suspend him then you suspend all of us. We went along with him.

Hera: Your loyalty is admirable Zeb, but this was Ezra's mission, not yours.

Sabine: At least we got the-

Rebel Soldier:  Commander Syndulla!( I don't know if she is a commander or a general in season 3).

Hera: What is it, soldier?

RSoldier: Commander Sato needs you right away!

Hera: Alright soldier.

Hera and the Ghost crew follow the rebel towards the command center. 

Hera: Commander.

Sato: Syndulla, we have a problem with an unknown fighter from the Yanmar system. Has found our base or followed us. 

Ghost crew: WHAT!!

Sabine: Are they imperials?

Sato: We scan the ship and no imperials.

RSoldier3: Sir, there is no id it's unknown.

Kanan: That's weird.

Hera: Well, if he is a part of the Empire we would've seen reinforcement.

RSoldier2: Sir, we've got a message from the ship. It's asking to land.

Both commanders were thinking about what to do about this unknown individual. As they could be linked with the Empire or bounty hunter who's been hired, pirates, or somewhat ransom.

Hera: Commander, let him through.

Sato: I agree. *looks at the rebel* Private, tell him to land.

RSolider2: Yes, Sir. Ship you may enter and land.

Zeb: This is not a good idea.

Ezra: You and me both.

The rebels gather near the landing pad next to a CR90 corvette and several a-wings. They see the unknown ship landing in front of them as their light, heavy blasters aim at the fighter. The fighter power down, and the cargo hold that's below the cockpit open the rebels continue to aim their weapons waited for the person. The here thumbing sound and it gets louder and louder until they see a cloak.

 The here thumbing sound and it gets louder and louder until they see a cloak

Sato: Identify yourself!

Clock: There's no need to be hostile.

Hera: It's kind of hard when an unknown figure finds our base.

Clock: You are very right, Commander syndulla.

Hera: How do you know my name?

Clock: I know all of you. Jedi knight Kanan, Zeb, padawan Ezra, Cap. Rex, Commader Sato, and Sabine.

Sabine: WHO ARE YOU?!

Clock: I'm surprised you don't remember me, Sabine.

The clock figure grabs his hood lifting it reveling helmet that looks similar to Six helmet and a Mandalorian helmet with gold trims, blue, red, silver, and green the visor is black. The figure twice the helmet makes a popping sound and lets it off his head reveling a young man, with pale skin, slight light blue eyes, long hair that's tied in a ponytail, and a large scar on his from the bottom of the left cheek to his right eyebrow.

Sabine: *tearing* S-Six.......

Six: Yes. It's me.

Without thinking, Sabine drops her helmet and blasters and runs to six jumps towards him hugs him as he hugs back. She starts to sob and cry at six and six just hold sabine.

The ghost crew couldn't believe that six is alive and well. Ezra runs to six and joins the hug, Zeb joins them, and Kanan and hera walk to them and joins the group hug. The ghost crew was happy to see their friend, brother in arms, and brother back and Six is glad that he's back with family.

Six:" Is good to be back at home."

( The mysterious figure reveals himself it's SIX!!!!!! HE'S alive and well. I know this is short but I want to write something since I've been gone for a while so I think you guys deserve it. SO I know you have questions on how he's alive and how come he didn't return to the ghost. I'll explain in the next couple of chapters they will be SIx's adventure. So I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Washinton Out.)