Chapter 21

*Third pov*

We view an Imperial shuttle existing out of hyperspace flying towards a planet. Enter the atmosphere and make its way to the academy.

 Enter the atmosphere and make its way to the academy

The shuttle enters one of the hangers. bring its wings up and landing gear out landing in the hanger. The troop's compartment door opens TIE fighters walk out to meet an officer, two stormtroopers, and an RT unit.

The cadet gave the ID card to the officer and had the droid scan it to make a beeping sound for all clear. The following cadet ID was clear than the next one. The fourth, Sabine, gave her to the officer, and the droid made a loud beep for error.

Officer: There seems to be a problem with your ID cadet. Security!

Sabine: Wait-

???: What's going on here!?

The officer and Sabine turn to pilot in some advanced suits.

Officer: And who are you?

Six: That's lieutenant corporal!

Officer: Oh, uh Sorry Sir!*salutes*

Six: What going on here Corporal!?

Officer: W-well, this cadet ID was an error, and we're going to detain her.

Six: Corporal, the cadet probably has a terrible ID card. These cards are cheap and easily broken I've been meaning to bring it up to the higher-ups to get new IDs. *walks to Sabine* Cadet your ID.

The rebel gives her Id and Six insert it in the RT it was scanning hoping it will be clear. The droid made a beeping sound and flash white.

Six: *grabs the ID* Now, it's clear. Cadet.* gives to her*

Sabine: Thank you, sir.

Six: Get it fixed or get a new one, Cadet.

Sabine: Condider it done, Sir.

Six: Excellent. And Corporal make sure you check before you arrest someone we don't want you to be demoted do we?

Corporal: Y-yes Sir!