Chapter 15

*Third pov*

At the outskirts of Chopper Base near the sensor beacons. The blind Kanan sat down meditating. The Jedi hear a voice calling out to him.

???: I can see you...... Come to me.

Hera: Kanan.

Breaking Kanan out of his meditating 

Hera: I was hoping to see you in the briefing. 

Kanan: I hear Ezra is doing well.

Hera: He has been stepping up, but uh he blames himself for what happened to you, Ahsoka, and Six.

Kanan: Well... I don't.

Hera: *sigh* I wish you can tell him that.

Hera leaves Kanan alone as he thinks about what she said.

*Timeskip*

We view Ezra relaxing in his room inside of the ghost and think about the mission. Kanan enters his room interrupting his thought.

Ezra: K-Kanan what are you doing here?

Ezra notices the Sith Holocron he tries to use force to grab the Holocron but Kanan was in the way.

Kanan: I think it's time for us to talk.

Ezra: Really? Well, it's not a good time I've been promoted and assigned to a really important mission.

Kanan: Yeah I've heard.

As Kanan lean back on the desk moving his arm on the desk hitting the Holocron and grabbing it.

Kanan: The Sith Holocron? You opened it!?

Ezra: Yeah, I  did so what.

Kanan: Ezra, you know only someone who uses the Darkside can open this.

Ezra: Things I learned from it have helped me.

 Kanan: You're using it!

Ezra: You should too you might learn something.

Kanan: Ezra, do you have any idea how dangerous this path is.

Ezra: Everything  I learn helps me win battle after battle I'm using it for good.

Kanan: Acting out of anger leads to quick results but it's a trap!

Ezra: Not for me!!!! I overheard what you talking about between Ashoka and the rebel leaders.

Kanan: What?

Ezra: Six being the Jedi Warrior.

Kanan: You need to stop doing that Ezra.

Ezra: Well, I need to know and if Six can use the Darkside and light maybe we can too.

Kanan: The difference is that Six was chosen to use both not us.

Ezra: Who said we can't?

Kanan: *sighs* I can't let you keep this.*leaving his Ezra room*

Ezra: Find I don't need it just like I don't need you!

Kanan stop as he took Ezra's words to heart before leaving the young Jedi alone.

*Timeskip*

We view the phantom leaving the planet entering space inside the ship where Ezra, Zeb, rex, Sabin, Hondo, and chopper are.

 Sabin: We can directly jump the Yarmor from here we'll have to drop out of hyperspace at the Sarita Waypoint and plot a new jump.

Hondo: Do not take too long that is mining guild territory if they'll alert the Empire and jeopardize my payment I I mean our mission.