Chapter 6 part 1

Six pov.

Its been two weeks since I met the rebel leaders and I haven't received any missions yet, so just in case I keep my radio on at all times but I still didn't get anything yet. Though I listen to other channels I would hear radio operators and other soldiers they would talk each other about wanting action, their families, or girls which I'm not going into details, most of all   I would listen their officers announce of past and recent operations, mission and ops which most of them fail and won some.

Me: *sigh* If these rebels keep losing battles they'll lose morale this rebellion lose its fire and it will die out.

Right on cue, the speaker went on 

Hera: Hey, guys come to the cockpit we got mission.

I smirked under my helmet, finally, I've been wanting mission for a while now.

Time skip

I made it to the cockpit seeing everyone waiting on me.

Hera: now everyone is here, I'll update you on the mission.

She presses a few buttons on the panel and halo image to appear of what looks like ships

Hera: Recently, We had a few space battles against the imperials and we are dire of need of starfighters.

Me: permission to speak captain.

Hera:*sigh* Six, there's no need for that six, you have every right to talk.

Six: right, sorry *clear his throat*  What were they doing fighting the imperials and why need more starfighter don't you have a fleet to replace them?

Hera: Well they try to capture a planet call Krystal which we won but then several days later imperials send a fleet to recapture the planet, They destroyed our ships and there were no survives, and for the second question, yes we have other fleets it's just that rebel command can't a ford to move our ships around. With the Empire breathing down our necks, they don't want to ricks our ships, we are being supplied by the mon calamari building us ships against the star destroyers but it takes time so we have to get the starfighters ourself       

I was pissed off, they try to fight conventional warfare when they have no chance of winning and they waste manpower that would have been helpful in the future, they even don't have replacements and still think they can get more resources like magic.  

Sabine: Six?

I look at her which has a concerting look on her face.

Sabine: Are you ok?

Six: yes I'm fine.

Sabine: Are you sure.

I nod at her.

Hera continues that we need ships for the Alliances to fill the gap, on the holo picture show fighter that has four wings, next was look like a fighter looks like a y and the last one looks like an a.