chapter 6 part 2

Six povs.

We finally exit out of hyperspace and we see ships already waiting for us whom I'm guessing is Phoenix Squadron.

Hera: Phenix base this is Ghost return with parts requesting to aboard.

Rebel: Send codes to confirm your identification.

Hera: Roger that.

Sabine: *argh* this is annoying they partially know us.

Six: Sabine, even though they know you, they still need to make sure your you and not imperials would you do the say?

Sabine: Yeah.... your right.

Rebel: Your request granted, Wellcome back Ghost.   

The ghost ship connects to the ship.

Kann: Alright, guys just hang in thier were going to talk with the commander and we'll what's next.

Sabine: *clicks on the com*Okay, We'll just be here.* clicks off the com* This is going to take awhile.

*Timeskip*

An hour has past and nothing from Hera or Kanna, Sabine fell asleep while I just wait here patiently I was trained to have patience when I was on an assassination mission, I look at Sabine and I feel something strange every time I see her, I get butterflies and it scares me. I hear her grunting and she must be waking up.

Sabine: *grunt* Hey, six are they almost done yet?

Me: I don't know. I haven't heard them for a while now.

Sabine: Man, I hate waiting.

I was going to say something but felt something weird, something is tugging on my consciousness, like a warning

Sabine: Six, is something wrong?

Me: I don't know, it's like I feel something is coming.

Sabine: What do you mean?

Me: I don't kno-

Then we hear the general on the coms.

 Commander Jun: Phoenix's Squadron Imperial star destroyers coming out of hyperspace.

Sabine: WHAT!

I look to my right and see two ships appear, they both look similarThermopylae-class supercarrier