Chapter 8

Third pov.

Six and two Inquisitors were having a standoff, the spartan move back while the two move forward like wolves circling prey except for the hunters their prey is out of their league, the two try to intimate him spinning their sabers but their attempt failed. Seventh try to feel six forces she can feel the power of the force and it was strong but whats weird she senses no anger, sadness, or fear oh no it was neutral.  

Seventh: I don't sense anything from you its like you master the forces.

Six: Kanan, get everyone out of here.

Kanan: You can't face them alone.

Six: I'll only delaying them you need to get everyone out of here before reinforcements arrive.

Kanan: But-

Six: Kanan please trust me.

Kanan thought about the decision and he originally stays and help six but he thought about the ghost and knowing that they won't escape.

Kanan: Alright Six but you better make it.

Six: got it.

Six pay attention back to the dark Jedi's while Kanan wakes up Ezra from his uncautious state.

Kanan: Ezra, wake up. We need to leave now.

Ezra: *slowly opens his eyes* Uh... what w-were six?

Kanan: He delaying the enemy we need to go now.

Ezra: No! we need to help.

Kanan: No, we need to go. We won't make it out of here.

Ezra: But Six will-

Kanan: Trust him, Ezra, Trust go both ways.

Ezra thought about it and he knows that his master is right he decides to trust six and hope that Six makes it out alive. Back to Six, the stormtroopers(what's left of them) surround him and Inquisitors making sure there no escape route for him.

Fifth: Surrender and will show mercy.

Seventh: Don't underestimate him bother.

It was too late the brother didn't listen and charge the spartan, the brother slash at him but the spartan duck and uppercut him before around kick the brother launching back to the Seventh. She was impressed by the spartan action and smirks knowing that this is a challenge.

Seventh: Well, I'm impressed.

The dark Jedi runs towards the spartan but she tosses her spinning saber at him but he slashes with his energy sword hitting it away, she uses the force to grab her saber igniting it and she slashes at him again but Six blocks it as they enter a deadlock.

Seventh: Why is a soldier like you fight for a rebellion when you can fight for the empire? You would do excellent and I'll see you around more.*smekers*.

Six: I don't fight those who kill innocents and use fear for control.

Six pushes her away and kicks in the chest sending her flying, the stormtroopers fire at the spartan but six evade the laser and quickly grabs his magnum and shoots them, each shot he makes made their marks killing them. One of the troopers tries to sneak attack him but six dodges grab the trooper arm and throwing him at the crowd of them knocking them unconscious.

Six turns back at Seventh who was charging at him, six fires his gun at her and she blocks them each one except one that made its mark in her shoulder.  She grunts and holds her wound six takes the opportunity and slashes at her, Seventh lazy blocks the strike, six went for another strike and she tries to block but six's attack disarms her cutting her arm.