Chapter 23

*Third Pov*

Been serval days since the rescue of pilots and the base activity lately. Plans of operation to attack the New building TIE defender on the Lothal, but the rebels still gathering forces. The Ghost crew continues to face Thrawn threat on the Ryloth and other parts of the galaxy, even meeting Maul again, Ezra and Six save Kanan and Sabine from Ancient magic after defeating Maul. Sabine gains the Dark Saber which means a lot to her and the Mandlorians.

During these times, Six and Sabine got closer before. After the mission they would go to their spot to relax and talk about the mission, Six would read a books to her from his world and she enjoys it, and Six even takes his helmet off when they're both alone.

Right now, the Ghost crew and Chopper Command going over the information they gather about this new weapon that can combat and has similar skills to Six. This is troublesome for Rebel Alliance, if there is a Weapon that can mimic Six skills and strengths this could lead to the Assassination of the Rebel High Command leaders, and if they have an army they can wipe out any kind of Resistance against the Empire.

RHC (Rebel High Command) gives it the green light but there is one problem........... They were to start.

Sato: Alright what information do we have that could lead us to this new weapon?

Six: From what I gather this project idea was presented to Emperor himself. Two people were involved in this project, Moff Jaku Wan.

The Spartan inserts a disc and appears a holo image of a man who looks to be in his Forties with clean slick back silver hair, pale skin, hazel eyes, and brown eyebrows. 

Six: Jaku Wan, was born in the Core world known as Verre

Six: Jaku Wan, was born in the Core world known as Verre. similar to Coruasant except with only ten million population. Verre was loyal to the Republic before and during the Clone Wars after the planet supported the Empire giving up any traitors to the Empire and Jedi and because of their loyalty the Emperor gave them mining colonies and other planets part of their system making them rich system and exchange to give resources to the Empire. 

This man came from a rich family who has involved themselves in politics and over time they pay politicians to do their bidding.

Kanan: So in saying they own and rule the planet.

Six: Yes. exactly. Now he was sent to Imperial academy, he's ambitious and clever but not talented. He bribes his way through the academy and Imperial Navy to get his position. His ultimate goal is to replace Grand Moff Tarkin and be Emipore right-hand man.   

Sabine: Great! another egoistic maniac.

Hera: Who is the other one?

Six: Next is the Imperial Captain of  Inspectorate her name is Magna Tolvan.