Chapter 11

Third pov.

As Six and Ezra watch the Sith lord float towards them, he then jumps from the tie fighter to activate his lightsaber that beaming blood-red color, the two move back away from the Sith lord. Ezra activates his lightsaber and Six activate the Energy sword. 

Vader: You have activated the secret of the temple. How did you accomplish this?

Ezra: You're smart, figure it out. ( stands in attack position)

Ezra slashes at Vader but the sith lord easily blocks the saber, Ezra went for the attack again but Vader blocks it. Six slash down at the sith lord and yet again Vader blocks that attack.

Vader: Ah, the Spartan.

Six: You heard of me?

Vader: Yes I have and hopefully convince you to join the emperor.

Six: I don't think so Vader you and your Empire had done enough damage to a lot of people, so time for you to stop.

Six block Vader attack breaking away the contact as Ezra and Six attack together but Vaders block both attacks shoving them away from him.

Vader: No matter. The power within will soon serve the Emperor.

Ezra: I don't fear you!

Vader: Then you will die braver than most.

Vader attacks Ezra but struggles to block the sith Lord's heavy attack, Vader goes for another attack six intervene blocks the sith attack. Vader moves back and kicks Six hard launches him dropping his sword, Vader turns towards Ezra striking down, Ezra blocks the attack, and when Ezra tries to block the second attack but fails as Vader hits Ezra saber shattering it into pieces. The young Jedi fall to the ground with fear in his eyes, he looks down at his shattered saber before looking at Vader.

Vader: Perhaps I was wrong. 

Vader went for the final blow as Ezra close his eyes expecting his death but Six jumps in blocking Vaders final blow, Ezra opens his eyes seeing his savor.

Ezra: SIX!

Six: Get behind me.

Ezra moves away from them, as Six pushes away from Vader.

Vader: So it is true you're the Jedi, but not just any Jedi. The Warrior.

Six: What are you talking about.

Vader: They have not told you yet.

Six: Told me what?

Vader: If you want to know then, come join me.

Six: Never.

Vader: Then I'll force you. *Raise the Sabor.*

 ???: STOP!!

Vader turns to meet Ashoka Tano, Anikian padawan, or once was. Six looks behind Vader seeing the Tano. 

 Six: Tano.

Ashoka: Six.

Vader: It was foretold that you will be here. Our long waited gathering has come at last.

Ashoka: Oh I'm glad that I gave you something to look forwards to.

Vader: *Deactivated the saber* There's no need to continue violence. The Emperor will show you mercy, you tell me where the remainder of Jedi can be found.

Ashoka: There isn't any more Jedi! You and your inquisitors see to that.

Vader: Perhaps, *looks at the six and Ezra* the warrior and the child have the answers for me.