Chapter 7

Third pov.

Its been weeks since the battle and the Rebel Alliance has been making progress against the Empire due to six findings of spaceports and Clone wars outposts.

Six and the Ghost crew have been on missions that hit the empire hard from destroying factory's and war machines to capturing weapons, but Six made the most progress he stoled more of the Star destroyers and thier was a rumor of a man in advance armor start his quest against the empire these cause for more people to join in the rebellion, though others created their branch is known as The Spartan Warriors (I know its suck) lead by a man similar to six.

Six povs.

Its been weeks since our mission and we've been doing well though I feel like I need to do more than stealing weapons and ships, and me just sitting here is agitating me if the UNSC was here we've would probably take them on.

Ezra: Hey, six are you alright.

Me: W-what, oh yeah I'm fine.

Ezra: Are you sure, cause you've been staring out in the distance for a while.

Hera: Yeah, anything on your mind.

Me: No, I'm fine.

Hera: Well, you can talk to us if anything bothering you and remember we are a team.

Me: "Yeah, team......"

*Flashback*

Noble Carter: I read your file, even the parts ONI censors didn't want me too I'm glad to have your skill set, but remember we're a team that Lone wolf stuff stays behind clear?

Me: Got it, sir.

*Flashback ends*

Ezra: Six, you ok?

Me: Yeah, I'm ok.

Then the ship's coms went off gaining the crew's attention.

Kanan: Guys we got a mission come to the cockpit.

Ezra: Welp, we got a mission to do.

Me: "Let's hope its use full for us"

*Timeskip*

As we enter the cockpit and see Kanan sitting on a seat with a blue halo screen and it looks like a village.

Hera: What the problem?

Kanan: Well, we won't face the Empire but help a settlement.

Sabine: What the problem?

Kanan: Just bandits attack this settlement.

Me: What are the numbers.

Kanan: About Fifty.

Ezra: What will they offer us.

Kanan: They would offer us weapons and some volunteers.

Hera: It's not a lot but it'll do.

As I was listening to the conversation something or a feeling saying don't go and I don't even like it.

Me: It a trap.

Zeb: What?

Me: Its a trap.

Ezra: Why do you think that?

Me: Well, Kanan, got a message from them asking for help. Why didn't they contact us in person?

Sabine: Thier could be many reasons, six, thier are people who need help.

Ezra: Sabine, right if there are people in need we need to help them.

Kanan: It's final then. We'll head out.