Chapter 13

*Third pov*

Zeb and Ezra enter the cockpit.

Hera: Was that imperial walker helping you?

Zeb: Yeah, Ezra you used his Jedi mind trick on the piolet pretty wizard right.

Ezra: I did what I had to do.

On cue, Hondo and Sabien enter the cockpit.

Hondo: Captain Syndulla, I appreciate the rescue, and of course I expect to be paid even though Terba tried to betray us.

Hera: Wait who's Terba.

Sabien: Hondos former cellmate who almost ruin the mission. He didn't make it.

Hera:*frown brows* Ezra, did you know about this?

Ezra: Not exactly but Hondo and I had a deal.

Hera: Ezra, when is your mission*point at Ezra* you are responsible for all of the details.

Ezra: I was responsible for what I knew. we went to get Hondo and here he is.

Zeb and Sabine watch them argue and they did not like how Ezra reacting towards Hera. Ezra was walking out of the cockpit but stop to say sorry about terba.

Ezra: And sorry about terba.*leaves*

Hondos: *sits down on chair* Awww the fiery spirit of your eh.

 Hera: It's not all bad.

*Ezra pov.*

I was upset that she was getting on my case about the mission and the missing detail. I enter my room be by myself.

Me: I knew the details about the mission, it's not my fault that terba got himself killed.*slam my fist on container*

 I feel an energy and voices behind me, as I turn around there were three imperial helmets. the left is the imperial toilet, the middle is a cadet with a colorful design on it, and the right is a stormtrooper. the cadet helmet eyes were glowing red. I walk towards it grabbing turning upside down and grabbing the sith Holocron.

 I walk towards it grabbing turning upside down and grabbing the sith Holocron

Me: They would never succeed without me don't they know that?

Sith: Your anger gives you strength. Gives you focus. you can see things clearly your friend can not. Now, what else do you desire?

Me: They can't see. If they can't see, I must become stronger more powerful. I will never let my friends get hurt again.

*Third pov.* 

In was where part of the galaxy is a fleet of ships, consists of three Imperial light cruiser and two-star destroys. This is Grand Moff Tarkin fleet. Inside the ship, we see Tarkin meeting a dull grey room with a communication round table. Tarkin just give an officer a device before leaving and an officer came in, this was governer Pryce.