Chapter 20

(Someone asks how the two bullets work. The third bullet drills in the heavy armor and the four one shatters them) (I got rid of the AK and I'm skipping the parts of Holocron in season three)

*Third Pov*

We view a rebel transport ship being escorted by an A-wing squad and making a supply run for the people of Teralov.

Inside the ship, the rebel captain talks to the representative of Teralov

Rebel Capt.: We are being accompanied by a fighter escort to ensure a safe passage. Don't worry you'll get your food supply.

Rep holo: Thank you. We're grateful. Very Grateful. No idea that the rebel are so equipped.

Rebel capt: Truthful they not. We are fortunate to get the few pilots they have. Except for one he was able to organize them.

A loud alert was heard from one of the piolet stations.

Rebel Pilot: Sir! An Imperial War ship coming out of hyperspace dead ahead.

 Out came from hyperspace was a light cruiser.

The ship released three tie interceptors flying toward the escort

Green-2: They brought fighters.

Green Leader: Hold your position Green-2. Rember we stay with the transport he will take care of the Imperials.

As the Tie's coming in a range as they prepare to fire. One of the Tie's was destroyed. The leader was surprised and look for the enemy.

Tie2: Sir! above us.

The Tie leader looks up to see a new Noble's Six starships known as Reach. The ship fires a missile at the Ties both evading the missile. Six chases the two Tie fighters. He opens fire on them with his blaze(nickname for the bullets/lasers) cannons. The Imperial pilots dodge yellowish-orange tracers but blazes were different from the blasters as they scraped against their ships damaging them.

Tie fighter2: I can't shake him!

Leader: Focus ST-04589.

Tie Fighter2: I can't he's all over me.

In the cockpit, Six, looking at his targeting system and the Tie is moving side to side to try to evade him. Six wait patiently until he locks on the Tie and opens fires. The Blaze's bullets scraped and made their mark causing it a fire.

Tie Fighter2: I'm hit!

The Tie erupted in flames and exploded. 

 Six was going after the last tie until reserve a transmission from the transport. 

Capt: Noble Six, we need you to take out the light cruiser

Six: I'm on my way.

Six disengages and regroup with the squadron. He full thruster his engines passing the rebels and engaging the cruiser. The Cruiser fire its turbo lasers and Six evades the lasers he switches to missiles and fires four at the Cruiser each making its mark and disabling the ship.

Six turn around making another pass by and shoot the missiles again hitting their mark, the smallpox of explosion before it explodes.

Six: Transport you are clear from any hostels.

Capt.: Thank you, Noble, these supplies will help the people of Teralov.

Six: It's no problem.

Capt: Alright set course for Teralov.

Six enter the coordinates of the planet and Six, the Green team, and transport enters hyperspace for Teralvo.

*Timeskip*

The camera changes to Chopper Base, and at the command center was Hera, Sato, Kanan, and Six. Ezra, Sabine, and Zeb arrive from a mission.

Ezra: Hey, we heard the mission was a success.

Hera: If it wasn't for Six we would have lost the whole squadron and the transport. 

Sato: unfortunately that doesn't make up for the loss of our other ships.

 Hera: Yes, we are losing a lot of piolets than we can replace them.

Ezra: At this rate, they're not going be anyone to fly the rebellion.

Sato: Fortunately  I have been working on a solution with the help of fulcrum.

Ezra: Ashoka?

Six: Sorry, kid but no Fulcrum is just a codename we give to our secret information is was Ashoka's idea. There are other Fulcrum agents she was among them.

Appear on the holo table is the holo of fulcrum symbol.

Fulcrum: I have information that helps you replace your stable pilots there are imperial cadets in Skystrike Academy who wish to defect to the rebels

Fulcrum: I have information that helps you replace your stable pilots there are imperial cadets in Skystrike Academy who wish to defect to the rebels. I do not know thier names but they will require some assistance to escape I suggest you move quickly before the Empire discovers thier intentions. Fulcrum Out.

Holo turns off.

Sato: This is enough to act on.

Hera: The mission is your Sabien We've inserted you into a squad of new cadets head for Skystrike. A-p5 will prepare fake credentials. Also, Six is going along too.

Erza: Wait wait shouldn't I be the one to go in I've done this before.

Sabine: Yeah, and I was an Imperial cadet once for years remember.

Hera: The Empire knows you too well you'll be identified. Sabine is the least recognizable out of all of us. 

Six: You and Kanan will shadow her you'll stay in communication while she's inside and be ready to help her escape.

Hera: Meanwhile Zeb and I  will remain here.

Ezra: And how is Six part of this mission?

Six: I will be a lieutenant there. Already have my fake background.

Kanan: We've got our plan let's go.

 Six, Sabine, Ezra, and Kanan move out towards the ghost leaving for their mission to rescue their new piolets.

( I'm going to end here, I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while. I don't have a lot of time since I've been taking care of my niece and then other family events happen. There is just no time for me to write. I'll try to update my stories. Washinton Out)