chapter 2

Noble Six pov.

Darkness... That's all I see is... Darkness. Until I heard a voice calling out.

???: No. You are not getting consumed by the Darkness. I'm giving you second chance, this not the end of your journey, it's just the beginning. 

Then right in front of me, a bright light appeared, it was so beautiful, so warm, that I could almost touch it. I walk towards light hoping to find peace but I lost consciousness and I was surrounded by darkness again.

Timeskipe

I grunt to my self and slowly opening my eyes and I see grass and more grass, I sit up and I check my surroundings and notice that I'm not on Reach anymore.

(Ignore the building and the kid)

Me: Why am I still alive?

      I didn't think about too much since I won't get my answer. My military training kick in and my only thought its find higher ground and find the nearest UNSC outpost. I got up a notice that some of my weapons from Reach and my helmet. I pick up the weapons and organize them and notice that I have plenty of ammo.

Me: Lets what we have here? We a magnum, shotgun, Marksman rifle, Assault rifle, and a sniper rifle, wow theirs an energy sword; I guess sone one up there is being good to me.

I pick up my shotgun, assault rifle and my sniper rifle and I hosted all three guns connecting them to their magnetized holster. I add a magazine and extra ammo to a separate pocket and hosted my magnum that was attached on my right leg, hosted the energy sword on my left leg, while I hold my marksman rifle in my hands, and I put my helmet on check if there was any damage which there wasn't.

Me: "Alright now lets you for higher ground."

I looked at my surroundings and just north of there was a hill so I jog towards the hill. When I reach the hill I look around at first I didn't see anything to right but when I look towards my left there was a city.

 When I reach the hill I look around at first I didn't see anything to right but when I look towards my left there was a city

                                ( take out the StarWars. P.S. the pics not mine)