#ㅤㅤ⁰². aut insanity homo, aut versus facit.

𝐂𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝗈ㅤㅤㅤ───ㅤㅤㅤ𝖺𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝗈,
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝖺𝗎𝗍 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗎𝗌 𝖿𝖺𝖼𝗂𝗍.

▬▬▬▬▬ㅤ 𝐒𝐎𝐋 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐒, they were much more creative than any scenario she could ever fantasize about. Sol had dreams about eating a buffet with a big family of elves that used to live in Drupyn with her own family ere she was even born, of being able to breathe underwater and swim with water trolls and of being able to perform any and every kind of magic, even when she was only capable of only three to four spells━ given enough effort, that is.

ㅤㅤㅤThe night she was captured, however, no good dreams came to visit. In that cold and humid cube of cement and bricks, she had fitting cold and unusual dreams. She didn't even remember closing her eyes when suddenly the cell shook and the ground slowly caved in and forced the chains stuck to her neck strangle her with little pity. When she woke up from that first dream, gasping for air, she found that there were no chains in her neck and that the ground was still there.

ㅤㅤㅤThe second was even worse, Sol dreamt that the chains became snakes and bit her in all places, in her arms, in her shoulders, in her neck, and in her torso. She woke up still feeling the pain of the bites that weren't there, but she couldn't scratch the places that sting, as the chains were still made of iron and not just snakes tied together.

ㅤㅤㅤThe third dream was that she suddenly had been able to free herself from her chains with a pull of her arms, only to fall into a deep ocean as soon as she crossed the bars of the cell she had been thrown in. Sol tried to swim up, but from the bottom of the ocean she could see hands made of shadows rising to hold her legs and pull her down.

ㅤㅤㅤSol got tired of waving her arms around in an attempt to swim up, and soon stopped struggling, giving up on saving her own life while not being completely aware if what surrounded her was reality.

ㅤㅤㅤJust as she began to feel water invading her lungs, the sound of a few women talking in whispers made her snap out of her dream.

ㅤㅤㅤSuddenly Sol wasn't even in an ocean anymore, she felt the ground beneath her, the chains on both her wrists and her legs completely free from evil hands made of shadows.

ㅤㅤㅤShe gasped for air, feeling as she had actually been about to drown, and looked up to the women who stared at her with both surprise and fear.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Dear my, it has awoken!" one of them spoke.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Well, of course, with all those shouts of yours, who wouldn't?" another one frowned.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I think it was having a nightmare! Look at the sweat!" the one in the middle of the group pointed at Sol's forehead.

ㅤㅤㅤShe frowned, trying to clean off the sweat with her shoulder. Instead of helping, the action only made more strands of hair get stuck in her forehead by all the sweat in her face.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I didn't know they could dream at all." a quiet one whispered, covering her own mouth in pity as she watched Sol with interest, "Poor dear, it looks so young!"

ㅤㅤㅤFrowning in embarrassment, Solaomoni scoffed.

ㅤㅤㅤ"It looks like my youngest daughter, doesn't it?" the same quiet one turned to another that had yet to say anything, but the other only nodded in response. "Only that her hair isn't so red. My God, it looks like a flaming torch! Look!"