#ㅤㅤ⁰⁹. luceat lux vestra.

ㅤㅤㅤTW !
─── VIOLENCE, BLOOD.
─── YOU CAN SKIP TO THE
ㅤNEXT CHAPTER IF YOU DO
ㅤNOT FEEL COMFORTABLE
ㅤREADING THIS TYPE OF
ㅤTHING, THERE WILL BE A
ㅤSIGNAL (☀︎︎) TO SHOW WHEN
THE VIOLENCE WILL START
ㅤAND WHEN IT IS OVER.

ㅤㅤㅤ

𝐂𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾ㅤㅤㅤ───ㅤㅤㅤ𝗅𝗎𝖼𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝗅𝗎𝗑 𝗏𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖺.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤHISIRDOUX PULLED THE girl by the hand into the workshop, scaring Archie with his exaggerated entrance. The poor cat was having a nap in Merlin's table before the two arrived; he found the ability the two teens had on making so much noise rather amusing.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Archie?! What are you doing here?! Did you not hear the explosions outside?" Solamon was the one to scold him instead of his familiar, she pushed Hisirdoux out of the way to grab the cat by his tail, pulling him quickly to her arms before going back to the door.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Careful with the tail!" the black cat hissed at the absence of care in her touch. "What explosions? What's going on?"

ㅤㅤㅤMeanwhile, the young apprentice ran through the room in search of his master, he even searched inside the cabinets for some reason.

ㅤㅤㅤAn explosion inside the workshop caught the both of them by surprise, Solamon was thrown against the wall near the door, but Hisirdoux wasn't as fortune and ended up being thrown out of the room by a new hole made in one of the stone walls by the explosion.

ㅤㅤㅤ"SOLAMON, ARCHIE! HELP!" he screamed while he was still holding onto what remained of the wall around the hole. A small piece of stone in the upper part of the wall dropped against his hand, making him let go with a scream.

ㅤㅤㅤTime seemed to stop for only a moment; enough time for Solamon to remove the protection around her wings and jump after her friend. Archie got out of her arms and tried to reach his friend after transforming into his dragon form.

ㅤㅤㅤHe was far from her, even extending her hand it was hard to grab the tip of his fingers. Hisirdoux was terrified, she could see it in his face, they were almost hitting the ground. Successfully taking his hand, she flew up before they could hit the floor, still holding onto his hands firmly.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Thank you for not letting me die!" he laughed nervously, still in shock by the situation.

ㅤㅤㅤ"You're welcome!" she was equally shocked, her heart was almost exploding by how fast it was beating. Archie sighed in relief before laying in Solamon's back, being careful not to touch her exposed wings.

ㅤㅤㅤAs soon as Sol saw Merlin and the King near a whole in one of the Camelot's walls, she flew back to the ground and let go of Hisirdoux when they were near enough, landing by his side; his familiar got out of the girl's back to check on him, clearly worried. Merlin was the first one to look at the both of them.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Where are your shoes...? You know what, I don't even want to know. Where were you two?" he asked, crossing his arms in worry.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Master! We were searching for you! What happened? There were explosions everywhere and-"

ㅤㅤㅤ"You!" the king interrupted, marching in Solamon's direction. He grabbed her by the collar, surprising the girl, who could only stare in shock at him.

ㅤㅤㅤ"This is your own fault! Your kind attacked us, they were certainly searching for you! And Morgana, she..." Solamon frowned at Arthur's words, not understanding how would that be her fault.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Of course they would do that. YOU are the one who kept me as your prisoner!" she screamed back, not feeling intimidated at all by the man.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Your kind united forces with Gunmar! You savage beasts!" he started pulling her by the collar in the castle's direction, she had an idea of where he would take her; back in the chambers. She saw Merlin following the king after he secured the wall back in place and Hisirdoux following not so far behind both men.

ㅤㅤㅤWhat she didn't understood was why did the king came inside the room with her and locked the door behind himself.

ㅤㅤㅤHe was going to hurt her, wasn't he? Well, that wasn't so bad, she could take a few hits from the king.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ☀︎︎

ㅤㅤㅤKing Arthur pushed her head against the ground, causing a cut in her forehead. He kept her with her back facing up and secured her against the cold floor. She didn't know what was going on until he grabbed her left wing - not even bothering to be careful - and his sword.

ㅤㅤㅤ"ክልዐ... ክልዐ! NO! STOP THAT! LET ME GO!" she screamed as loud as she could, squirming to try and take the king off of her.

ㅤㅤㅤ"MERLIN, HELP ME! የዐዪ ቻልሀዐዪ!" she screamed and cried, but the old wizard outside the room could only look away, not courageous enough to protect the fairy from the brute's hands; he knew that man would do worse if he tried to intervene.

ㅤㅤㅤHisirdoux was in shock, he tried to get in the room but it was locked from the inside. Before Archie could cast a fireball to barge in, Merlin pulled the both of them away with his own magic, earning a few screams from the boy and his familiar in return.

ㅤㅤㅤHer poor friend only looked away once the king cut her left wing out of her back. Even people from outside the castle could hear her screams.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ☀︎︎