#ㅤㅤ¹⁹. radix malorum est cupiditas.

𝐂𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇ㅤㅤㅤ───ㅤㅤㅤ𝗋𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗑 𝗆𝖺𝗅𝗈𝗋𝗎𝗆 𝖾𝗌𝗍
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝖼𝗎𝗉𝗂𝖽𝗂𝗍𝖺𝗌.

ㅤㅤㅤCAMILO LAUGHED AS he runned around Eriynx with Pam and Safira, they ran from the "grass monster" in joy. Their big sister followed shortly after, walking very slowly so it would take longer for her to reach them. She had both of her arms raised and covered in vines she put there to play as the monster, Sol kept screaming nonsense to scare the kids as she smiled unconsciously.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I'm gonna get you!" she shouted, trying to make her voice seem deeper.

ㅤㅤㅤAs they passed near ጠል's house, Solamon could hear someone shouting from the outside, she was quick to recognize the voice as Yudith's. Worried, the fairy removed the vines from her arms and smiled to her little siblings, who seemed confused as to why she stopped running after them.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Um- sorry guys, I'm tapping out!" she explained, raising her hands and talking in her normal voice to show that she wasn't playing anymore. The kids sighed in disappointment before they all ran to the yard to try and come up with another play.

ㅤㅤㅤThe girl waited for them to be far away before she flew near the door, not wanting to make a lot of noise since she shouldn't be eavesdropping like that.

ㅤㅤㅤHer sisters, Yudith and Luciana, were facing ጠል, who was the only one that didn't had her back turned to the door.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Work with Gunmar? You must be out of your mind, Aospeni. We will never-" mother was frowning as she spoke, that was never a good sign; what she had just said shook Izzet a lot, did her sister really said that? Sol couldn't keep herself from gasping when her sister turned away and rolled her eyes at ጠል.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I knew you wouldn't understand. Don't you see, ጠል?! He's stronger than anyone! If we join him in the war that soon will happen, we will win for sure! Humans won't be a threat no more, we can live with no fear!" she tried to reason with her creator, still frowning as she spoke because of how stubborn her mother was being.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I see your point, Aospeni, I truly do, but it is not a good idea to fight by the enemy's side. Don't you see? After the war, he will enslave all of us! We are nothing but pawns in his little games, it doesn't matter if we win for or against him, the ending will be the same."

ㅤㅤㅤThe white haired fairy looked over at her sister for support, but Luciana only looked away with a pitiful expression as Yudith frowned at the small betrayal.

ㅤㅤㅤ"You have a closed mind, my mother, that's why you don't see our victory! If you won't choose to help us, then I'll have to change your mind by force." as she was done speaking, Sol retreated from the door, scared by her sister.

ㅤㅤㅤYudith was the closest Solamon had to a betrayal, though it was more against the whole fairy kind rather than herself individually, since they weren't very close. In the end, Yudith was true to her words, she attacked Eryinx with the Gumm-gumm prince at night, when everyone was asleep and only some of the fairies in charge of night shift were out. Solamon was a survivor from the attack, different from some of her siblings, who where murdered by the prince and his lover.

ㅤㅤㅤ"...ጠል loved her daughter too much to simply kill her like that, she imprisoned Yudith far away from our home in a cave full of ancient dragons to be sure she wouldn't be a threat, but let the Gumm-gumm prince go in order to avoid any more conflict." Solamon explained as she dodged a calf-kick Claire was about to give her. The girl nodded to the explanation and went for a uppercut with her left arm, to which Sol couldn't dodge in time. The fairy fell in her back from the direct kick she recieved in the guts after Claire attacked her, the girl pressed her hands to the ground so she wouldn't move.