#ㅤㅤ𝕮hapter twenty-seven.

𝐂𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇ㅤㅤㅤ───ㅤㅤㅤ𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝗌𝖼𝖾.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤSOLAMON HAD TO think fast, she was considering the possibility that they all fell in the time rift that Hisirdoux had made by his master's command.

ㅤㅤㅤShe was lucky one of the guards far behind the others had the same height as her own, that would be really useful. She pulled the false horns he had over his iron helmet and made him hit his head on a rock before he could ask for help from his comrades, after she checked to see if he was still awake - he wasn't, of course, her attack was a little too harsh and she could swear the back of the helmet was a little damaged -, Sol pulled the man away from the others, into the shadows, in order to not get caught.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Psst! I need your help." she whispered to her familiar, who tilted his head to show he was listening; Sol almost laughed at his stare, she was still not very used to the cat-like eye. "Listen, I don't know if these things are going to fit me with the ring or the bracelet on, so you'll have to protect them for me."

ㅤㅤㅤAs she spoke, she switched clothes with the passed out young man and used her magic to transform her own clothes into small spheres of light that the crow could easily swallow. Since the man was out cold, Sol could steal his armor easily, though she had to sacrifice her ring and bracelet so the gauntlets and gloves could fit. She gave them to the crow so he would return it to her later and he quickly swallowed the jewelry.

ㅤㅤㅤThe helmet piece made the fairy a little angry, she had to cut her own hair with the knight's unused sword so it could fit in her head; Izzet was letting her hair grow after so long and she was quite disappointed to have to cut it against her own will.

ㅤㅤㅤShe pulled the unconscious body to the light so she could cast a spell without using the magic ring she had to sacrifice in order to use the stupid armor and breathed in quietly to focus.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Iussu solis, da vocem tuam ad me." the spell was far from being a difficult one, but Sol was afraid that if she casted it the wrong way it would only consume the energy she would need later on.

ㅤㅤㅤAfter she spoke the words, a small light came from inside the man and got out from his mouth, a little orb seemingly made of glass was the result of her spell. She took it and put it on her mouth after breathing in to make herself courageous enough to do it, the sphere tasted horribly, but she didn't have a choice other than to deal with it.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Eyes!" the crow reminded her of her shiny eyes– they wouldn't help her with her disguise, surely.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Oh! Yes, that– that color changing powder you ate a few days ago, do you–" he coughed the powder in her eyes before she could finish, Sol immediately put her hands over them with a pained growl.

ㅤㅤㅤBefore she could scold the bird, he flew away in a rush, leaving her alone with Camelot's knights.

ㅤㅤㅤSol made the voice sphere roll to her left cheek to avoid feeling it's disgusting taste and ran to catch up to the guards as they marched away with her friends.

ㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤAs she remembered, the king was harsh in his words and incredibly unforgiving in his actions.

ㅤㅤㅤShe watched from the door as Hisirdoux presented his friends, but failed to find words to describe Ezekiel; he was the only one he didn't have time enough to befriend, it was only natural that he didn't remember the boy's name.