#ㅤㅤ𝕮hapter thirty.

𝐂𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒ㅤㅤㅤ───ㅤㅤㅤ𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾 𝖾𝗍 𝖿𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖾
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝖾𝗌 𝖿𝖾𝖼𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗆𝗎𝗌.

ㅤㅤㅤSOL HAD GREAT memories regarding the day before she lost her wings. Although she didn't participate on the king's ball, it was good to spent time with Hisirdoux and talk about their likes and dislikes to each other.

ㅤㅤㅤAs she walked through the castle, she passed near herself and worried about past Solamon's expression of fear.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Hey, what happened?" Sol seemed alarmed by the deep voice speaking in her mother language, but soon sighed in relief after seeing it was just herself from the future.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I-I think I saw Morgana outside my window. It must be just my mind playing tricks on me, but still..." she started playing with the red dress's puffy skirt in anxiety. Izzet still found it rather weird to talk to herself, but she didn't show it this time.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Hey, it's alright." Solamon got close to her old self to put a hand over her shoulder and used her free hand to take the voice sphere out of her mouth, quickly putting it inside her coin sack. "Listen, Solaomoni, maybe you're having visions because of the stress. Go rest a little- trust me, you are going to need it for tomorrow."

ㅤㅤㅤ"What? Why?"

ㅤㅤㅤ"Don't worry about it too much. Just... go to the roof to breathe a little, just make sure none of the guards see you." she smiled and her old self sighed, but nodded nonetheless.

ㅤㅤㅤSolamon only moved after her past self went back to her room, looking around in search of something.

ㅤㅤㅤShe wondered if it was too cold outside to take a walk. A little stressed after remembering what would happen the next day, the fairy stepped outside and turned her face to look around, but stopped herself when she saw Hisirdoux there.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Why aren't you at the ball? Merlin told me you two would be there." the phrase gave them both a deja vu feeling, Hisirdoux smiled as he sat near the castle's main entrance, though he didn't took his eyes away from the stars. By his side, Archie snored silently in a peaceful sleep, Sol was careful on her manners to prevent herself from waking him up.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Didn't feel like going." his murmurs were barely audible, Solamon walked up to her friend and sat comfortably by his side, the apprentice got slightly closer to her, hoping she wouldn't notice it. She did, of course, but chose to ignore it.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I see." the girl answered shortly, removing the helmet from her head with a little bit of effort to put it on the ground. She shook her head so her hair would bounce around to remove it from it's pressed round form after being retained by the helmet for so long and Hisirdoux couldn't help but to watch with attention as she did so.

ㅤㅤㅤ"The music inside there is so loud that I can hear it from here." she giggled and the Casperan stopped for a moment to pay attention and try to hear it himself; sure enough, the strong vielle's, the harp and the opera singer echoed through the walls of the castle, he could hear the brief sound of a shawm too, though it was less noticeable than the other instruments.

ㅤㅤㅤHe smiled and turned his face to Solamon, nudging her slightly on her side before he said anything to call her attention.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Can you name the instruments that they're playing there?"

ㅤㅤㅤ"Umm, sure." she lied through her sharp teeth.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Liar." he laughed when the girl showed her tongue at him in a childish manner. "I'm pretty sure there's a harp and at least two vielle's there." he murmured, showing off his great musician abilities with a smile as his friend rolled her eyes.