#ㅤㅤ𝕮hapter twenty-nine.

𝐂𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗇𝗂𝗇𝖾ㅤㅤㅤ───ㅤㅤㅤ𝖿𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗎𝗆 𝖿𝗂𝖾𝗋𝗂 𝗂𝗇𝖿𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗎𝗆
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝗇𝗈𝗇 𝗉𝗈𝗍𝖾𝗌𝗍.

ㅤㅤㅤSOLAMON OBSERVED CLOSELY as the Time Map showed different timelines of her own story; in most of them, she appeared alone, which wasn't very surprising, considering that's how she spent her last nine hundred years of life. However, some of them amused her by how many people appeared smiling with her, as if they where taking a picture. The Time Map changed from blue to red multiple times, to a point that it didn't even scare her anymore, she was starting to get used to it.

ㅤㅤㅤThe false knight sighed, wondering if the red light ment a timeline being erased rather than a "bad timeline", as she thought before.

ㅤㅤㅤAs if sensing her gloomy state, Hisirdoux closed the Time Map before walking around the table, away from the fairy as she frowned at him; Sol wasn't particularly interested in paying attention to what they were saying at the moment, but it seemed Hisirdoux was willing to force her to do it so they could all come up with a solution together.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Morgana tried to help me save Jim," Claire started to speak, making the teens turn to her; Izzet became sad for the girl, as she recognized her tone of voice as worry, guilt. "but all I saw was anger and darkness."

ㅤㅤㅤClaire frowned, putting her hand over a drawing on Morgana's book; the silhouette of the Dark Lady herself, it seemed. "We share the same magic. What does that say about me?"

ㅤㅤㅤSilence was her first response, Sol expected Ezekiel or Hisirdoux to say something, but both of them were occupied with something else - Ezekiel was trying to calm Steve down as he sobbed quietly, Sol didn't know why he was crying and she could care less about the boy, and Hisirdoux was still walking around the workshop, trying to organize his thoughts -. Althought she wasn't very good with words, Solamon felt obliged to say something.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Nothing. It says nothing about you, Claire. Remember Veronica Baudin? She was a user of the Dark- Shadow Magic." she was quick to correct herself, as the title "Dark Magic" didn't seem very proper at the moment. "And she was an amazing spellcaster."

ㅤㅤㅤ"Yeah, but..." Sol sighed loudly, interrupting Claire before the girl could irritate her with her infuriating stubbornness.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Sharing the same magic with someone does not mean you have the same beliefs." the girl finally got up from near the table, walking with confidence to where Claire was standing to put a hand over her shoulder.

ㅤㅤㅤThe girl smiled weakly, enough to make Sol grin; she was more than happy when Claire's aura brightened up a bit, though the girl was too shy to show herself more happy than that. Turning her face to look at Hisirdoux, she caught him smiling at her and her friend and became confused. He showed her his thumb and turned back to Archie after that, leaving her even more confused.

ㅤㅤㅤ"What- what was that?" she frowned, whispering to Claire as the girl giggled quietly.

ㅤㅤㅤ"It was a thumbs up. I think he appreciated the fact that you helped me out a bit just now." Claire whispered back before smirking. "You guys got close again really fast, huh?"

ㅤㅤㅤ"I... suppose so, yes. Hisirdoux didn't change much, and I think I didn't, either. It's only natural that we go back to being friends again so fast." Sol crossed her arms, shrugging.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Yeah, friends, sure. And about that "Yes, love" he said to you, have anything to comment on it?" Sol gasped slightly, she didn't expect Claire to have heard what they were talking to each other inside the chambers.