#ㅤㅤ¹⁶. in nocte consilium.

𝐂𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗂𝗑𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇ㅤㅤㅤ───ㅤㅤㅤ𝗂𝗇 𝗇𝗈𝖼𝗍𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗂𝗅𝗂𝗎𝗆.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤSOLAMON WAS IN a forest different than the one she slept in, she recognized the trees around her as cherry and oak trees, a single elm tree marked the secret entrance to Eriynx's gates.

ㅤㅤㅤThe girl didn't remember how she ended up there, but didn't hesitate to run to the gates to get inside her old home. She tried to reach for the doors, but her hands went through the carved wood, she was only a ghost traveling through her own memories.

ㅤㅤㅤSol sighed, assuming she was sleeping; it made a lot of sense, her home wasn't torn apart like she remember when seeing for the last time, every house was up and steady.

ㅤㅤㅤPassing through the gates, she looked around, searching for her family. They were all walking around, working or just playing; the no-winged fairy tried to guess in what point of time they were.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Did you find her yet?" Sol heard Lucia ask, looking in her direction, before the gates were opened by some of her older siblings - Lupin, Ezreal and Andrea -, walking in after a long day of searching. She felt her own face twist into regret with her older brother's face, Sol never stopped thinking of what she had done to him in battle, though she never said it out loud to anyone.

ㅤㅤㅤ"No, I don't know where she could be..." he answered the black haired fairy, gripping his own white hair in frustration; Izzet supposed that they were searching for her, but she wasn't even there to remember that, so, in fact, she was not witnessing a fraction of her memories with her family.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Don't worry, Lunpini, we are going to find Sol." his sister put her hand in his shoulder, trying to make him feel better, even when she was scared herself.

ㅤㅤㅤMother came out of her house and every fairy knelt before her - even Sol almost did it out of habit - before she sighed, stressed out with the disappearance of one of her daughters.

ㅤㅤㅤ"She's going to be alright, right ጠል?" Owl, her best friend out of all her siblings, asked, fiddling with his own fingers out of anxiety; he was always the first one to panic about every bad situation the fairies from Eriynx were put in.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I hope so. Our dear Solaomoni is strong, if she was captured by any animal around the forest, I'm sure she will be fine." she reassured as a crow landed in her shoulder calmly.

ㅤㅤㅤጠል turned to face it, showing curiosity for the animal.

ㅤㅤㅤ"And who might you be?" she asked, caressing it's head carefully not to hurt the bird with her big hands.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Fa- fami- family? Famously. Fairyliar? Uh-" it seemed not to know how to say the word. ጠል tried to help him out by smiling and raising her hand so it could land in it.

ㅤㅤㅤ"A familiar?" she guessed, looking closer at the crow.

ㅤㅤㅤ"YESYESYES FLAMELIAR!" it danced around happily.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Oh. And whose familiar are you?" she asked again, curious; it couldn't be her familiar or any of her children's, most of them already had one and the kids were a little too young to meet their own.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Solaomoni Ilzzetrum!" the answer was shocking for ጠል, but not for Sol, who took her time climbing her mother until she was sitting over her shoulder.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Oh. Do you know where she is right now? Maybe we can find her with your connection to each other." some of Izzet's siblings stopped what they were doing to listen closely to the bird.