#ㅤㅤ𝕮hapter twenty-eight.

𝐂𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍ㅤㅤㅤ───ㅤㅤㅤ𝗍𝖾𝗆𝗉𝗎𝗌 𝖾𝖽𝖺𝗑 𝗋𝖾𝗋𝗎𝗆.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤ"YOU WERE CAPTURED already?!" Hisirdoux asked, confused when Sol explained how she caught herself from the woods a few moments ago. She had to take a sit on Hisirdoux's bed to breathe properly, as she was still shocked after seeing herself from the past. "That doesn't make any sense... did- did we do that? Oh, fuzz buckets, it's my fault for not planning this correctly..."

ㅤㅤㅤ"I'm sure it'll be fine, right? I mean, as long as past Sol or past Douxie don't see future Sol, then we should be alright." Claire tried to think of a positive side to the chaos, she sat by Solamon's side to try and comfort her by putting a hand on her shoulder. The ginger smiled at her friend, appreciating her gentleness.

ㅤㅤㅤ"And as long as Archie doesn't go telling everything to past Douxie." Claire glanced at the black cat as she spoke, he stopped licking his paw to look at her in surprise. A little offended by her accusations, he huffed.

ㅤㅤㅤ"That's rude. I'm very good at keeping secrets." Archie mumbled, turning to go back to his cleaning.

ㅤㅤㅤ"She's right, Sol. Everything's gonna be okay as long as we help each other." Ezekiel smiled, moving from the corner he was relaxing on to sit by Sol's other side and put his hand on her shoulder like Claire had. Even though Sol felt a little better, Steve's snores where still getting on her nerves.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Arthur is furious. He's locked down the castle." Hisirdoux walked around in circles as Archie got up on the barrel that was put by the side of the door. Merlin's apprentice didn't seem to have heard Claire or Ezekiel as he worried for what would happen next.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Luckily, he thinks you're so incompetent, you can't be a suspect." Archibald smirked as he spoke, gaining a glare from both Hisirdoux and Solamon.

ㅤㅤㅤ"At least we got Jim and the prisoners away safe." Claire got up from the bed to comfort Hisirdoux just like she did with Sol. The spellcaster smiled before he turned to the door.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Where are you going?" Archie didn't seem as confident of future Hisirdoux's abilities as he was before, his worried tone of voice showed that.

ㅤㅤㅤ"To get that Time Map. Hopefully with Arthur on the hunt, I've got a chance to finally snatch that thing." the boy explained himself before he turned his face to Sol, who slowly got up from the bed to get her helmet from one of the book piles near the window. "Sol, can you come with me? Maybe with some help It'll be easier for me to get it."

ㅤㅤㅤ"Sure, it's not like I have anything better to do anyway." she murmured before putting on her helmet to leave the room along with her friend.

ㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤSol observed the dark room carefully before she let Hisirdoux go inside, he used the light on his hand to guide them through the workshop.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Where is it?" she whispered to him, in fear that someone could be hearing them from outside. Hisirdoux pointed at the round shaped vault and she nodded, following behind the boy.

ㅤㅤㅤShe watched as he opened and closed the door multiple times while trying different combinations of the small runes that adorned the door, hoping that the next thing that would appear inside the vault was the Time Map. As he searched there, Sol felt the aura of someone by her side and raised her fists as she turned to the man before he even spoke.