#ㅤㅤ¹⁰. amicitiae nostrae memoriam spero...

𝐂𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝖾𝗇ㅤㅤㅤ───ㅤㅤㅤ𝖺𝗆𝗂𝖼𝗂𝗍𝗂𝖺𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖺𝖾 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗆
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝗌𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗈 𝗌𝖾𝗆𝗉𝗂𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗇𝖺𝗆 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾.

ㅤㅤㅤHOURS AFTER THE event, Sol could not get up from the floor. She remained crying on the cold stone ground, trying to reach the place in her back where her wings where supposed to be; she could only find small remnants of what were once sunlight made wings, and that broke her heart into pieces.

ㅤㅤㅤHer people had the right to fight against the humans of Camelot, yet she couldn't understand why would they ask for Gunmar's help for that. All her scars were made by a fight she had with that brute, they all knew that.

ㅤㅤㅤThe sound of the big doors opening made her flinch, Sol automatically pushed herself as fast as she could to the wall and kept herself against it. The footsteps were getting even louder, she didn't dare to look.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Hey..." oh, she knew that voice. She knew it well. Finally, the girl looked up, sighing in relief as Hisirdoux's gentle hazel eyes and Archibald's curious green eyes looked down at her.

ㅤㅤㅤ"God... I am so sorry that happened to you, it must hurt so much..." he whispered out to her, carefully involving the young fairy in a hug as she let the tears fall once more. Archie found a way to lay comfortably on Sol's lap, staying there while she pet him.

ㅤㅤㅤIt didn't take long for her to run out of tears, she had already cried all day, pitying herself for her wings.

ㅤㅤㅤ"If there's anything I can do for you right now, you can just ask me." he whispered once more, as if scared he would startle the girl.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Just your company is enough..." she sighed once more, hugging Archie close to herself as he purred.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Appearently Morgana ran away two days ago, Merlin told me she created some monsters and called them "changelings", they can disguise themselves as humans, the changeling was the one who put all those bombs around Camelot. She is helping Gunmar to destroy Camelot." she frowned; it did made sense, that's why she didn't found the woman anywhere, were they covering her disappearance? Did anyone even noticed she was gone?

ㅤㅤㅤ"Did he say anything else? What the king said about my family, about them joining Gunmar to free me and all, it's probably a lie." the girl frowned, wondering if the king was saying that as an excuse to discount the anger of a betrayal in something that he wouldn't feel guilty for hurting.

ㅤㅤㅤ"What do you mean?" Hisirdoux stopped patting her back as she said that, he seemed curious about what she had said just now.

ㅤㅤㅤ"My people are peaceful, we have never started a war and always avoided being part of one. Gunmar is our enemy, why would we join him in a war against humans? It doesn't make any sense!" she explained to the boy, who only frowned and nodded, but then sighed.

ㅤㅤㅤ"But Merlin said he saw the fairies too..." the boy shrugged.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I don't trust what he says either..." Solamon murmured as she stared at the floor; she became salty towards the old man after he did not try to help her while she was stuck underneath that brute human.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Merlin asked me to tell you he's sorry..." the boy separated himself from the hug to look her in the face while he spoke.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Why didn't he came here and told me that himself?" she huffed in anger, staring Hisirdoux in the eyes as he tried to find the best way to explain the situation.