#ㅤㅤ𝕮hapter thirty-two.

𝐂𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗐𝗈ㅤㅤㅤ───ㅤㅤㅤ𝖾𝗇𝗌𝖾 𝗉𝖾𝗍𝗂𝗍 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝖼𝗂𝖽𝖺𝗆
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝗌𝗎𝖻 𝗅𝗂𝖻𝖾𝗋𝗍𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝗊𝗎𝗂𝖾𝗍𝖾𝗆.

▬▬▬▬▬ㅤ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐑𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐄, although not by herself, managed to change the past━ well, it wasn't exactly her fault that it happened, but Solamon Izzet's, the one from the timeline they were in.

ㅤㅤㅤAh, past Hisirdoux had a point, Sol didn't know it was possible to agree him him on something, but time travel was very confusing.

ㅤㅤㅤShe began forcing herself to pay attention on anything the king or the troll were saying, but it was hard when her head was filled with questions she made to understand what happened to herself before━ the old Hisirdoux had explained to them, minutes ago, that her family actually came to get her, which technically also confirmed that in the past Merlin and king Arthur were saying the truth, but she preferred not to think too much about that, it would give her a headache ━a worst one, that is━.

ㅤㅤㅤShe didn't notice how Hisirdoux stood behind her, trying to spy ahead to see how the conversation between the humans and the trolls would go, she didn't notice how one of the trolls took a rock from the ground, ready to prank one of the knights, and she didn't notice the suspicious glances Claire was throwing her━ obviously because of how Hisirdoux was standing close to her so casually all of a sudden.

ㅤㅤㅤIt was all a bit overwhelming, to think that just by being there she managed to change her own past so drastically. Because of how that version of Sol lacked the hesitance she had to leave Camelot at that time, her wings were still intact. Solamon was on edge, almost expecting her wings to grow back in a second, even when she knew it wouldn't happen.

ㅤㅤㅤAnd as much as she tried to avoid it, a stronger headache hit her head like a rock against her iron helmet.

ㅤㅤㅤNo, wait. It was a real rock.

ㅤㅤㅤTurning her head, Sol glared sharply at the knight who stood by her side, but they raised their hands to show their innocence. If they were faking it or not, Solamon didn't care.

ㅤㅤㅤWhile out of her thoughts, Sol finally managed to catch Douxie, Claire and Jim trying to overhear the conversation and frowned, using the spear she was given to push them back as gently as possible.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Hey, hey, hey." she alerted in a whisper. "Don't do that, you'll get in trouble." Hisirdoux raised his hands in mock surrender and shrugged as he gave a few steps back, pulling Claire and Jim with him so they could talk about the matter in whispers.

ㅤㅤㅤSol watched as they talked to each other for a while before the three of they walked away with Merlin. Solamon had to stop herself from following her friends━ it was a habit she had created after they got stuck in the past. It was odd noticing that just now, she was more used to being followed more than anything, Sol had been a teacher to four human children, after all.

ㅤㅤㅤThen, when she turned back to the two leaders of the trolls of Dwoza and humans of Camelot, they shared a nod and walked together to the entrance of Dwosa. Some of the knights, including Sol, pushed the trolls back to give the leaders some space to walk through.