#ㅤㅤ²¹. nulla aetas ad discendum sera.

𝐂𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗈𝗇𝖾ㅤㅤㅤ───ㅤㅤㅤ𝗇𝗎𝗅𝗅𝖺 𝖺𝖾𝗍𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝖽
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝖽𝗂𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗎𝗆 𝗌𝖾𝗋𝖺.

ㅤㅤㅤBEATRICE REFUSED TO stop smiling through her first lesson, being Sol's apprentice was harder than she expected it to be; the older girl gave her multiple books to discover her type of magic. She tried the Sun Spells first, Izzet told her it was her type of magic and she wished they could be matching, but, unfortunately, only some of the basic spells worked out.

ㅤㅤㅤShe ended up stopping at the Fire Spells, those worked out very well for her and were the only ones she could do with some control - though it wasn't very nice to be scolded for burning one of the tables in the library -.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Oh well, that's a shame, I barely have any books on pyromancy." Solamon murmured while taking specific books out of the shelves. She gave the books to her new apprentice and pointed to one of the chairs, to which the little fairy was using to support her broom; somehow, Beatrice controlled it so well that not even Sol could undo the magic she had used to control it, the broom was still glowing red.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Sit there. I want you to read this books until the end of the day." she told the girl, who didn't complain while she sat down.

ㅤㅤㅤThe fairy trusted her enough to leave her alone in her library, the crow kept her company while trying to eat a piece of the red bow on top of the little girl's head.

ㅤㅤㅤEven in the middle of the stairs, Solamon could hear both the sounds of the first floor and in the library. The front door trembled as someone tried to get in without knocking first; Sol stopped in the middle of the staircase and frowned, no one except Beatrice and Claire knew she lived there, and both girls were already in her house, Sol could hear Claire training in the garden.

ㅤㅤㅤFor the first time in her life, Sol was about to beat an intruder.

ㅤㅤㅤShe ran to the potion room and grabbed her Moon Blade before preparing herself to attack. Apparently Claire had heard the sounds too and was behind her teacher after she was called silently, flexing her bandaged hands before forcing her fists closed in front of her face.

ㅤㅤㅤSolamon gently moved to the door and forced it open before pushing the sword ahead to attack the intruder. She was met with a wide-eyed teen, who gulped after she felt the sensation of the blade touching her throat gently, ready to cut it off.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Who are you?" the fairy spoke in a low tone, analising the girl and her friend who stood by her side with his hands up in shock. Somehow, Sol recognized the boy as the scared boy who tried to take a picture of her home some weeks before.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I-I'm Veronica Baudin, miss! I'm sorry, I didn't knew someone lived here! My- my friend Ezekiel lost his phone here and I thought I saw my little sister walking around here, so-" the girl started, clearly shaking as she tried to explain why she was there in the first place. Sol listened carefully, narrowing her eyes at both the teenagers.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Veronica?!" Beatrice's voice came from the middle of the stairs, only her head was apparent from behind the wall, she was hiding from whatever was at the door - fortunately for her, the crow alarmed her of the new presence with his attempt to copy the sound of a bell -.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Beatrice?! What are you doing here? I was worried sick for you!" Veronica sighed in relief when she saw her sister, who ran down the stars and pulled her teacher away from her older sister.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I thought I told you, I came here to train magic!" the little girl smiled, ignoring the soft knocks she was receiving in the head from her magic broom after it came down the stairs awkwardly to follow her, an easy comparison would be a pet following their owner.

ㅤㅤㅤVeronica only frowned, looking at the fairy and the girl behind her to wait for an explanation.

ㅤㅤㅤ"....Yeah." the fairy shrugged, finding it hard to explain the situation in details as she lowered her round blade. Both Claire and Beatrice sighed in disappointment from the lack of words Solamon had in that moment.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Sorry, it's true, Solamon is teaching us how to fight. Beatrice just became a witch." Claire explained, moving in front of Sol as the fairy quietly stared at the silent teen by Veronica's side.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I'm sorry, what...? You don't expect me to actually believe that my sister is a witch, do you?" the teen crossed her arms, raising her chin as she spoke.

ㅤㅤㅤSol was about to show her a spell to try and make her believe so she wouldn't have to explain in details, but the crow came flying from upstairs and sat in Veronica's shoulder, scaring the girl, who screamed in fear. Her friend spoke for the first time, trying to shoo the crow as it screamed back at the girl.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Oh, for the love of ክልዪጎ..." the fairy complained to herself before she casted a rope and hooked the crow to pull him to herself. Used to the lack of care in her touch, it didn't mind as she threw him to her room and locked the door, throwing the key outside out of anger.

ㅤㅤㅤAll the younglings stared at where the key was thrown before they looked at the girl, waiting for her to regret throwing it outside.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Yeah, I know, that was a dumb decision." Izzet pinched her frown before she extended her hand. The key came back flying, but almost hit the unknown boy in the face.

ㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤ"Okay, so... let me see if I get this straight." Ezekiel Joy repeated for the third time that day, he was silent when they first met, but now he would not shut up anymore and it was starting to infuriate Solamon.

ㅤㅤㅤThey were all in the kitchen and, for the first time, it seemed small by how much Sol had to press herself against Claire in the corner of one of the cabinets. The only people sitting were Ezekiel and Veronica, they tried to understand what Solamon had told them more than once.

ㅤㅤㅤ"You're a fairy, you're a trollhunter and Bea is a witch, and now there's a killer fairy coming to kill everyone because her lover is dead." Izzet only nodded in response to Ezekiel, who sighed and began to bite his nails out of stress.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Okay... so-" he started again.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Shut up. Please, shut the hell up." the fairy frowned and the black haired boy flinched at her tone before he nodded quickly.

ㅤㅤㅤ"But... how do you know she's coming back?" Veronica tried to understand, taking another sip of her tea; she seemed to really like Sol's tea, somehow it made the fairy happy to know she wasn't that bad in making it.

ㅤㅤㅤ"My familiar, the crow, told me after he visited her prison. All the dragons that were supposed to prevent her from leaving were dead." the old teen explained, trying to move to the side so she wouldn't hit her head on another cabinet that was in the way.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Oh, okay, now the crow speaks to you, fantastic." Beatrice's sister refused to believe, she sighed and lowered her eyes to the cup of tea she had in hands, wondering if she should take another sip.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Rude ass bih." the crow murmured from behind her, Veronica turned with a scream, only now noticing he was sitting in the cabinet right behind her.

ㅤㅤㅤ"OH MY GOD, IT SPOKE-" she screamed in terror.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Duh. Miss Izelltorn just told you he speaks, dumbass." Beatrice rolled her eyes, not bothered by the glare her sister sent back at her.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Okay... this is a lot to take in..." the boy spoke again, thinking his time-out was already over. As his friend stood up, he rushed to do the same, almost falling over out of hurry.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Yeah, it is." she started, making sure she was far from the crow before she continued speaking.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Miss... Izelltorn?" she started, uncertain.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Ilzzetrum." the fairy corrected her as she crossed her arms.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Miss Ilzzetrum. I want you to train me and Ezekiel." she put both her hands in her waist, speaking with confidence.

ㅤㅤ"What?!" Ezekiel hesitated, speaking along with Sol, who seemed more confused than scared of her sudden decision.