#ㅤㅤ²³. vires acquirit eundo.

𝐂𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾ㅤㅤㅤ───ㅤㅤㅤ𝗏𝗂𝗋𝖾𝗌 𝖺𝖼𝗊𝗎𝗂𝗋𝗂𝗍
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ𝖾𝗎𝗇𝖽𝗈.

ㅤㅤㅤTHE FAIRY WAS already used to open her eyes to an infinite sea in her dreams, though this time there was a wall of stone right in front of her. From the border, she could see someone's silhouette staring right back at her.

ㅤㅤㅤSolamon frowned as the unknown being kneeled to get closer to her, she recognized that face from somewhere, but couldn't point it out in her mind. The dark blue eyes glowed through the water, almost blinding Sol by how strong their light was.

ㅤㅤㅤShe tried to swim to the surface, but there was still a chain holding her back, she knew what that ment, but it was her own fault, so she didn't complain in her head.

ㅤㅤㅤOh well, she deserved to drown there, it was a lesson to be learned. Slowly, Izzet felt the air leave her lungs, being replaced with water.

ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤWaking up with a deep breath, Sol stayed in bed longer than she should've. The image of dark blue eyes looking at her still marked her eyelids from the inside, she could almost see the image perfectly every time she blinked.

ㅤㅤㅤFour rushed knocks on the door made her frown, she really wished to just close her eyes and return to her sleep, but the person knocked again, this time more urgently.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Ding dong." she could hear the crow whispering from the kitchen. With a grunt, Solamon stood up and went to get the door.

ㅤㅤㅤShe wasn't surprised when she saw Beatrice, Veronica and Ezekiel there, all of them were wearing proper clothes to train like she asked them to wear, even so, Sol was angry at them for coming there so early in the morning.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Do you know what time it is?" she asked in a monotone voice, seeing Claire approach the door by the corner of her eyes.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Um... nine AM, I think." Ezekiel answered, trying to be a smartass.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Yes, exactly. It is nine in the morning, and still, you're knocking on my door instead of letting me sleep." the fairy murmured, frowning at the teens.

ㅤㅤㅤ"But you were the one who asked us to-" Ezekiel started to speak again, but Izzet grew tired of his voice and shut the door on their faces. While the crow laughed at her lack if patience, Claire only sighed and opened the door herself to let them in.

ㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤVeronica silently turned the pages of her stollen book to search for a spell basic enough for her to learn easily, but all the spells seemed too complicated for her to try them. She was hiding from her teacher and her friends to train some of her own magic; it was clear that Solamon didn't approve her use of it, she would rather avoid any type of scolding by staying hidden.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Catus oculis meis." she whispered while putting her hand over the crow's eyes - he promised not to tell anyone about what she was doing, so she trusted him with her secret by using him as a lab rat -. With only a blink his eyes became yellow and his pupils were sharp like cat eyes.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Yes! I did it in the first try, see?" she giggled, proud of herself. The crow imitated her giggles and Veronica smiled at that before she started searching on the same page how to undo the spell.

ㅤ"...Um-" the girl only started to panic once she didn't found the words to reverse the effects.

ㅤㅤㅤ"You better undo this right now Vica, or I'll rob your eyes while you sleep and eat them." the crow spoke in a man's low voice, sending shivers down Veronica's spine as she switched the pages back and forth to see if the words would magically show her how to undo it.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Veronica! It's your turn to go against me in a match, where are you?" Sol searched for her apprentice with a smirk on her face, she cracked her knuckles while looking around for Veronica, who gulped before she hid the book in her backpack before turning in a rush to run for the yard.

ㅤㅤㅤIn her way, she almost ran over her little sister, who glared at her as she apologized quickly before running to the yard where Solamon waited for her. The small witch was eating an apple as she searched for the crow to scold him for eating half of her red bow, she couldn't even use it anymore by how much fabric he chewed out of it.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Oh, found you! What are you- oH MY GOD WHAT THE F-" Beatrice dropped her apple after she saw the crow's eyes. She approached him with a surprised face as it replicated a baby's cry, sad that his eyes looked so horrifying.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Who did this to you?" she asked, frowning. The girl watched as the bird took a book out of her sister's backpack with some effort, he bit the page he wanted her to see and she opened the book in that page, gasping at it's contents.

ㅤㅤㅤ"UNDO!! PLEASE UNDOOOOOO!" he begged, flapping his wings over her face to try and make her help him out. Sighing, Beatrice rolled her eyes and started to turn the pages to see more of what the book had to offer.

ㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ

ㅤㅤㅤSolamon found it rather weird that Veronica was so hurried on finishing her training session, but she didn't have much time to think of it, Ezekiel was the next person she would beat up. His apparent fear was amusing to the girl, who smiled as he chose a fighting position to start on.

ㅤㅤㅤ"So, you have a crush on Veronica huh?" she teased, watching as Ezekiel's eyes widen and Claire laughed at what she had said.

ㅤㅤㅤ"How- how did you know that? Did Claire told you that?" he glared at said girl, who stood by the side of the yard to watch the match, but she raised her hands to show herself innocent.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Nope, don't look at me." the hopeless romantic girl spoke, sitting down in the grass after she was finished speaking.

ㅤㅤㅤ"C'mon, you're not even hiding it. "Oh! You need help with that? Don't worry, my love, I got you!" "Oh, you wanna become a warrior to protect your family? Sure, I'll join you, I'll always follow you, Vica!"" the fairy copied his demeanor, making fun of his voice by saying it in the highest tone possible - though her accent didn't really help -. Claire was still laughing, but the teasing only made Ezekiel frown more.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I don't speak like that!" he defended himself, going for a side punch in Sol's left shoulder. She was too distracted with the talk and ended up wobbling to the side while laughing; the poor boy's voice cracked as he spoke.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Okay Romeo." both Claire and Sol spoke, laughing even more as Ezekiel sighed, giving up training as he started to walk away. They could hear distant footsteps before Veronica appeared from the cottage's back door, almost bumping on the boy on accident. She looked desperate to find something, but Ezekiel didn't seem to notice her worry.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Oh, wow, hey Veronica! What a coincidence! I was about to search for you." he smiled, trying to be charming, then Beatrice entered the yard while breathing heavily; her eyes looked puffy and red, just like her small nose. The girl looked like she could barely speak as she coughed repeatedly, a single white streak contrasted her pitch black hair.

ㅤㅤㅤ"Bea, what's wrong?" Claire approached the smaller witch, helping her stand by holding her shoulders when she saw the girl's legs tremble.

ㅤㅤㅤ"I... I think I messed up real bad..." Sol felt herself tense up when the girl admitted that, but the woman following behind her were what scared the fairy the most.

ㅤㅤㅤThere she stood, in all her glory.

ㅤㅤㅤLuciana, Solamon's dead sister. She knew the glowing dark blue eyes seemed familiar, somehow. And there they were, staring back at her again as the older fairy smiled.

ㅤ"ዐረል, ዒሁቿዪጎዕል ነዐረ." oh. Sol missed that voice a lot, the language seemed unknown for her after so long not hearing it so fluently from anyone else other than herself.

ㅤㅤㅤIt was a weird sensation. Solamon was afraid, happy and even sad at the same time. She couldn't help but to fall over when her body felt too heavy for her to stay standing.

ㅤAnd before she even hit the floor, the world was dark again.