Culmination with a cake

Ron's PoV

I woke up at a familiar place.

Though, now it was a lot less of a crime investigation centre and more of an actual bedroom.

The peach carpet floor was free from crumpled papers, the window wasn't blocked by the board.

And this time... I was laying on the bed. I quickly rose and scratched my head.

I realized the room was empty but the sound of sizzling pans reached the confines of the room.

After following the smell of cooked bacon, I found Jelli by the kitchen with two lovely elderly couple in matching heart patterned jumpers.

"Hi," I awkwardly greeted.

"Hello Liam," The elder man greeted as he stood up from his chair, made his way to me, held me by the hand for a handshake and sat me down alongside them.

I turned to Jelli, "What happened?" I asked.

"You passed out the moment the rain touched your head, so I brought you home," Jelli responded.

"Kind of what happened to us during our first date Niall," Jelli's grandma commented.

I noticed Jelli froze for a second.

"You forgot that I had to carry all the way home because you passed out from beating those robbers, Harley," Jelli's Grandpa added.

I noticed that the two didn't have a British accent, unlike their granddaughter.

"But how did you carry me from here?" I asked Jelli, "From the carnival?"

"Your car was waiting for you by Carnival's entrance," Jelli responded, "I didn't know where you lived and it was getting too rainy to even see the road, so I asked the driver to take us here."

She brought the bacon to the table and the four of us ate breakfast.

After minutes of cooling down from eating, I patted my full stomach, "Jelli, that was delicacies," I complimented.

"Well I had to practise cooking some ingredients for TLE tomorrow," she noted.

Jelli's Grandma glanced at the clock, "Jellie, it's time for you to go to school," she informed.

Jelli and I stood up, "You coming?" she asked, "Where's your uniform?"
"The car has my uniform, so I'll change there," I answered.

I opened up my now broken down iPhone and called Jake, he arrived a few minutes later and I changed into my uniform that I left last night.

Jelli and I said goodbyes to her grandparents as we rode the car.

We arrived at our school and I escorted Jelli to 8B

Along the way, I was a bit unease, I wanted to tell her I liked her. But I couldn't. Now wasn't the time. Plus... I thought it would be obvious.

For a second, I froze as I witness Jelli and her ex talk, whether it was a group work, a casual exchange or maybe he wants to get together (Which is terrible if that's the case)

I was now fixated on how to impress Jelli or at least make a big impression of her that I... I am her man. That it should be me.

Coincidentally, Raphaelle passed by, she may have not noticed or just ignored me, but as she passed by, carrying her backpack as she made her way to 8D, an idea ran to my mind.

I moved down the stairs and decided not to attend school. Instead, I'd go shopping.

I called my car, changed into the clothes from last night and made my way to the mall.