Call for a help

Armando's PoV

It had been a few days since Miles and Annalie had started dating. Someone has been spreading hateful remarks about their relationship to anyone would listen, most of which were the popular kids because... why not and I tried my best to just not mind it. But that's just a problem for another day. For now, we had to deal with some news we heard. It was after dismissal, Arvin had been limping these past few days, he also moved like he had a very painful sunburn, I thought it was just an injury he got during our battle on valentine's day. But it was much worse. The group met up at the canteen.

At Ron's hand was an apple of my eye drink, he raised the glance to greet the other members in every sip he made, he'd end up smiling, is it really that good?

I wrote it down in my notebook at entry 106

The two girls helped Arvin sit down at the metal chair. He closed his face as he descended to the seat.

Miles sat beside Annalie, Mally was sandwiched between Arvin when Ron sat beside her.

"It's good we got to hung out again," Ron remarked.

"We hung out, you just didn't show up," Mally snarkily replied.

Ron made a sly look after he took a sip, "Nice catching up," said Ron.

"Speaking of catching," Mally spoke up and took the cup off Ron's hand, "Hey Annalie catch!" she threw the drink straight to Annalie's face, our friend's face to be soaked completely, some splashed through her shirt.

Miles quickly held Annalie's hand while Ron held Mally with both arms before she could make more of a mess.

I can't handle this anymore I heard Arvin whisper with a heartbroken tone.

"Guys, my parents told me to stay away from you all," he announced to us.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because according to them," He said to us, "You all seemed to have a bad influence on me."

We agreed on that, all of us had a feeling we made him broke a rule or two.

"How could they have possibly known we are bad people?" Mally asked.

"Well a few days ago," Arvin told us, "They saw Mally hanging a kid upside down."

"And she also set off the sprinklers in the classroom yesterday, soaking all our books and uniforms," Miles added, "Which also lead to Ron having a seizure attack in class."

"Plus it doesn't help that we all look like spoiled rich kids," Ron joined in.

"And you're the most spoiled kid of all, Ron," Mally teased.

"That's right!" Ron bragged, "High five Mals!" he reached for a high five and Mally smacked it to the ground.

"I mean Arvin, what's the worst thing that could happen?" Miles then asked, "What would they even do to you?"

A worried look flew through Arvin's face. He lifted his shirt to reveal whip marks and bruises all around his back and belly. He also rolled up his jacket's sleeves to show even more bruises and marks.

"They have been fixing me to be their rule-following son again," he explained to us.

"No bad influence," Ron whispered as he and Mally sank back into the seats.

All of us locked eyes, I looked down.

"So what now?" I wondered.

Ron had his hand to his chin, he moved it down and rested on the table, "As someone who has been in an abusive relationship..." he spoke softly, "One thing I wondered was why? Why them of all people?" he moved his hand to his head, closed his eyes, "Why would they do something like that..." Ron's voice cracked, he turned to face the group.