Trip

Miles's PoV

It has been a couple of days since Mally's dad attacked us. Arvin found Ron and I in the training room.

"What are you two doing here?" he asked.

"Annie's mom told us to do something instead of using our phones," I responded.

"Join us," Ron suggested.

"No, I'm not much good at it," Arvin replied.

We left him be and we prepared their stance.

While we were fighting, Ron's face was like a mix of a person having the time of his life as well a remembering something horrible and just keeping it all with a smile. Mally and Annalie joined in while Armando and Arvin watched as the four of us sparred against one another. 

Annalie's rival was Ron. She took the offensive by swinging her arm with her fist tightly closed, heading straight to Ron's face but he blocked her attack with his elbow, He was about to strike her with his knee but she blocked it with both her hands when Annalie realized what she has done, she saw that he was about to punch her with a flat palm, when he was about to hit her, Annalie quickly closed her eyes and dropped to the ground when she felt the palm got closer. A small smile rose from Ron's face but was quickly weighed down.

"Point to Ron," Armando scored.

Ron reached out his hand to her, "Need a help sis?" he asked. 

Annalie grabbed his hand and he helped her stand up, the two then walked over to the sides to watch the next session.

Now it was Mally versus Me. She quickly pinned me to the ground and won.

"Point to Mally!" Armando announced.

Just then, Annalie's dad gestured to come closer. He wore a tight black shirt and pajamas. He hung his arms around my shoulder, "Miles can I ask you a favor?" He asked.

I swallowed deep down. I wondered what it could be, he had been glaring at me for a while now, maybe the favor was to stay away from his daughter. 

I nodded, "Yeah," I answered.

"Taylor and I are going to prepare the first floor for Annalie and Mally's birthday, just keep them here on the second floor. But no monkey business," He said.

"Where can we even get a monkey to do business for us?" Ron stepped in. 

Annalie's dad took a deep breath and coursed his hand to his face.

"Look just make sure the girls won't know what we're doing," He told us and he went downstairs. 

Ron was no use, he left when Jelli woke up and the two went to the tea room. The five meanwhile had to do something to keep the girls from going down. The girls trained a bit more but were quickly bored out. Until we were called downstairs. The seven of us went down the staircase to be met by Annalie's parents holding a blue cake with candles.

"Happy sweet sixteen! To both Annalie and Mally" Annalie's mom gleefully greeted.

Ron scratched his head, same with Arvin. 

"Hold on, so those two have the same birthday?" Armando asked. 

"No, it's just that Annalie's birthday and Mally's are just a day apart," Annalie's mom explained, "March 20 for Annalie and March 21 for Mally so we decided to just combine the two since they both have the same age." 

Mally's face had a sly grin to her face. There was definitely something up in brain. When we walked to the dining room. 

Mally stopped at her steps, "Since I'm sixteen, I think I'm old enough how you aliens," she pointed at Annalie's parents, "Created her," pointing at Annalie.