Episode 14

Sorry, this took so long to get out, I've been very busy.

We stared at each other - the Zygerrian and I - waiting for each other to make the first move.

"Get the boy!" he said, a Zygerrian moved toward Obi-Wan. I jumped over him and protected Obi-Wan. There was still a lot of space between me and the front Zygerrian.

"Colo, she's in the way!" whined the one who went to get Obi-Wan.

"Shut up Martel!" answered the head Zygerrian.

"Martel and Colo," I told them, "Now I know your names I can report you to the Republic!" Martel looked scared and backed away but Colo stood his ground.

"You won't be able to!" said Colo, "You'll be sold to the highest bidder!"

"I've done the whole being captured and nearly sold thing, it isn't as fun as it looks," I ran at Colo. He moved out of the way and I stumbled into the crowd of Zygerrians. They threw me back at Colo. He tried to whip me but I caught the whip with my lightsabers. Colo pulled me closer and closer to himself. I tried to free my lightsabers but they weren't budging. I saw a couple of Zygerrians lifting the metal off Obi-Wan. They picked his unconscious body up and went through another door. "Obi-Wan!" I yelled after him. "Let go of my friends you kriffing poodoo!" I screamed.

"Language, little one," said Colo, "You won't be able to say things like that when you're a slave!" The other Zygerrians were crowding in on the two of us. I struggled to free my lightsabers again. One of the Zygerrians whipped at me and it caught the inside of my knee, making me kneel on the ground. Another whipped and it caught my other knee. I fell to the ground. A whip went around my neck and then others around my ankles. The electricity was going through me. I suddenly had an idea. I quickly let go of my lightsabers and used the force to throw the Zygerrians away from me. I called my lightsaber (which was now free) to me and ignited it.

"Alright, I'm done playing!" I told them, "Give me back my friends, and you won't be hurt," I bargained. They laughed evily,

"We don't give up that easily, Jedi!" Codo spat.

"You've given me no other choice then," I replied, I jumped at them, I cut the handles of the whips in half and landed on the other side of the group. They turned and their mouths fell open. I called the one remaining whip to me and threw it at the group. The whip twisted around them and made it so that they could not move. They slid to the ground and got shocked with electricity over and over. "I did warn you!" I told them, I moved toward the door where they had taken Obi-Wan.

I ran through the door and turned a few corners before stopping in a small 8 shaped room. Obi-Wan was conscious again, but only just. He was lying on the floor. I ran over to him and helped him up, "It's a t-" he started saying. Suddenly, large metal bars fell, blocking our half of the 8 from the other.

"Trap?" I finished Obi-Wan's sentence, he nodded weakly before scooting over to the wall and leaning against it.

"Ah-ha!" said Colo, "You've fallen right into my trap," I stood up, making sure Obi-Wan was safely behind me.

"You should have thought about us having lightsabers first!" I ignited both mine and Obi-Wan's lightsabers. I cut through the bars easily. Colo looked surprised. I held one of the lightsabers to his throat, "Tell your men to back off,"

"You won't do it, it's not the Jedi way," Colo mocked.

"Try me," I spat. I took him through to the other room where the other Zygerrians had gotten free.

"Back off," said Colo. The men put down their weapons.

"Get against the wall!" I called. They all did and once Obi-Wan had joined me I threw him his lightsaber and told him to watch them. I opened my comms device and contacted the Jedi Council, "We found the culprits, Zygerrian slavers, no sign of Violet, we'll keep looking. Can you send some Jedi to help us take them back to Courosant?"

"Yes we can, dispatched Windu and Qui-Gon, we already have," said Yoda, "Keep us updated padawan," I nodded and shut off the comm. I pulled Colo to me using the force and pointed my lightsaber at his throat again,

"Where is my friend?" I asked.

"The ship," Colo said, scaredly, "In cage 333," I released him and threw him back at Obi-Wan.

"Master Windu and Qui-Gon will be here soon, I'm going to get Violet, can you handle them?" I asked. Obi-Wan nodded and I went out the door to the slaver's ship. I opened the cargo door and stepped into the gloom. I ignited my lightsaber and moved it around the cages. There were all sorts of animals and people in the cages, "Violet!" I called.

"Aris!" called a voice. I ran to where I had heard it and sure enough Violet was sitting in cage 333.

"Violet, are you ok?" I asked,

"Yes, the button on the wall unlocks all the cages," she told me. I went over to the button and pushed it. The cages all simultaneously opened and the slaves fled out. I quickly ran into the cockpit and stabbed the controls with my lightsaber. I took Violet's lightsaber from a table nearby and went out to meet her. I hugged her tightly,

"You idiot, don't ever do that again," I ordered her.

"I won't," she hugged me back.

"Come on, Master Qui-Gon and Master Windu will be here soon," I gave her the lightsaber and we went into where Obi-Wan was guarding the Zygerrians. We heard a knock at the door not long after and opened it to Masters Qui-Gon and Windu. They came in and arrested the slavers, taking them out to the ship and loading them up.

"Well done, Padawan Tyra," commented Qui-Gon as he put the last slaver in the ship, "I think Master Windu will be very proud of you," I turned to see Windu coming toward me, smiling.

"Well done, Aris, you've done very well," He smiled. I beamed up at him,

"Thank you, Master, I'm just happy to have my sister back," I replied. We flew back to Coruscant and the slavers were locked away. Everything seemed to be going great; I had my sister back, we weren't being attacked, everything was peaceful...